Error signature BCCode:23

debochka

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
Hello,
I have had a problem with several errors signature.It say each time: This error report inclucdes: information regarding the condiction of Microsoft Windows when the problem accurred the operating system version and computer hardware in use,and the Internet Protocol [IP] address of your computer. I have had this computer saned with Hitman Pro, Malware Microsoft Scurity...cannot get QuickTime or any Apple Software to work because this error comes up everytime...Need help!!! this has been going on for 3 months...thank you for looking at my problem... Deb

debochka

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010

I have a Notebook Acer 4220 date of it is 6 23 06 Professional XP Services Pack 3
Tried to follow the instruction for going into Magement Device and was unsuccessful. when I tried to enter Run mmc it showed console root which showed none. When I Run: devmgmt.msc device manager didn't show My Computer but showed Computer when I rt click it asked if I wanted to scan for hardware changes. still at a lost to why Im having all these problems.
What does the System Version and the Computer hardware and the Internet Protocol [IP] address have in common... because they are not working together...this is the main error I get for quick Time, Itunes, and all the other errors I have been getting....Dose any of this make since???
Now each time I rotate a photo more than once my computer carshes this has happened repeatedly....??? Intersted in any help I can get....Thanks