Opera for Free

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hey, this is what I've been waiting for. Don't know about you.

Came in my resellerratings alerts.

Click the link below, fill out the form and use magazine code "OJD000MN" to
receive a free registration code via email for Opera 7.54u2. This will not
work for the newly released 8.0 final, but we have beeing using 7.5x in our
offices for months with no serious problems to note. Hurry, as we expect
this promotion to soon expire!

Get this deal:
http://www.resellerratings.com/deals.pl?id=5036

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
4 answers Last reply
More about opera free
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:19:32 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    > Hey, this is what I've been waiting for. Don't know about you.

    You can get Opera 8.0 for free to, just by linking to Opera:

    http://my.opera.com/community/gfx/banners/
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:19:32 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey, this is what I've been waiting for. Don't know about you.
    >
    > You can get Opera 8.0 for free to, just by linking to Opera:
    >
    > http://my.opera.com/community/gfx/banners/
    Uhmn... I dunno, the banners at the link is kinda bothering me.
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:40:28 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    > Uhmn... I dunno, the banners at the link is kinda bothering me.

    You can just use a text link, or any banner for that matter. You won't
    be *forced* to use one of those.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:40:28 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Uhmn... I dunno, the banners at the link is kinda bothering me.
    >
    > You can just use a text link, or any banner for that matter. You won't
    > be *forced* to use one of those.

    .... once 250 unique referrals from your site have been logged...

    How much traffic do you think my website gets?

    -LTP

    :)

Opera Starcraft Video Games