Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has been
blocked because it is potentially unsafe.

I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
protection to keep me safe from myself.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has been
>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>
>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>protection to keep me safe from myself.

Rename the file to something else? ZIP it up?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:32:52 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has been
>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>
>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>protection to keep me safe from myself.

Use trillian instead? (untested)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:32:52 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has been
>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>
>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>protection to keep me safe from myself.

www.yousendit.com

Abuse it for all your filesharing needs.

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:32:52 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has
>>been
>>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>>
>>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>>protection to keep me safe from myself.
>
> Use trillian instead? (untested)

File x-fer is the one thing that trillian doesn't do

-LTP

:)

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:32:52 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has
>>been
>>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>>
>>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>>protection to keep me safe from myself.
>
> www.yousendit.com
>
> Abuse it for all your filesharing needs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh that is cool.

I'm sure the FBI/CIA and AARP intercept these files and inspect them

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:59:11 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>File x-fer is the one thing that trillian doesn't do

Does too. Maybe not with MSN, but there's always AIM/ICQ & YIM as
well.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:59:44 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:32:52 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>XXXXXXX tried to send you a file (!SafeHomeAllstart.reg). This file has
>>>been
>>>blocked because it is potentially unsafe.
>>>
>>>I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find where to remove this
>>>protection to keep me safe from myself.
>>
>> www.yousendit.com
>>
>> Abuse it for all your filesharing needs.
>>

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOh that is cool.
>
>I'm sure the FBI/CIA and AARP intercept these files and inspect them

I've used it for hundreds of megs of illegality, and have yet to see
any black helicopters.

>>> www.yousendit.com
>>>
>>> Abuse it for all your filesharing needs.
>>>

>>OOOOOOOOOOOOOh that is cool.
>>
>>I'm sure the FBI/CIA and AARP intercept these files and inspect them
>
> I've used it for hundreds of megs of illegality, and have yet to see
> any black helicopters.

I fear the black helicoptors.

I don't think they are coming for me.

But I fear them, nontheless.

-LTP

:)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>OOOOOOOOOOOOOh that is cool.
>>>
>>>I'm sure the FBI/CIA and AARP intercept these files and inspect them
>>
>> I've used it for hundreds of megs of illegality, and have yet to see
>> any black helicopters.
>
> I fear the black helicoptors.
>
> I don't think they are coming for me.
>
> But I fear them, nontheless.