* Click Start -> Search -> All Files and Folders
* Type the name of the undeletable file in the search box shown and lastly click Search.
* When you find the file or program, right click on that and go to Properties and make a note of the file location & close search window. It may be similar to :
* Click on Start -> Run -> type CMD -> Press Enter to open a Command Prompt window.
* Don't close Command Prompt window, but proceed to close all other open programs.
1. Click on Start -> Run -> type TASKMGR.EXE -> press Enter to start Task Manager -> Click on the Processes tab,
2. Click on the process named Explorer.exe and click End Process.
3. Minimize Task Manager but leave it open
1. Go back to Command Prompt window (step 2) and change to the directory where the file is located by using CD command. [ Example: to change to the Windows\System directory, write cd \windows\system32 and hit Enter]
2. Type DEL undeleted-filename Example: del undeleted-filename.exe. [undeleted-filename means the file or program you want to delete.]
1. Press ALT+TAB to go back to Task Manager
2. In Task Manager, click File -> New Task -> Enter EXPLORER.EXE to restart the Windows shell.
3. Now, close the Task Manager
By follwoing these steps, you can easily delete any kinds of undeleted files or programs.