Important Announcement

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.

If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
this thread.

That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>
>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>this thread.

Are you the god of gh3yness and East-German Manpr0n?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>
>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>this thread.
>
>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.

Let's see...Stare blankly at computer screen, check. Make flippant
comments regarding this and that and nothing in particular, check.
Insult Muey, check.
My holy work is done for today.

--
Saint Byers the Generous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:qcre61h5ktc39h8354tsr0t2cv35f56ojr@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the
>>details.
>>
>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it
>>in
>>this thread.
>>
> Are you the god of gh3yness and East-German Manpr0n?

It doesn't matter, as long as there is a God title to the name, I'm quite
satisfied. :p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:

>It doesn't matter, as long as there is a God title to the name, I'm quite
>satisfied. :p

I'll send you a postcard.

--

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>SCREEN!!!!:
>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>>
>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>>this thread.
>>
>Are you the god of gh3yness and East-German Manpr0n?

Isn't that Byers?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

in message news:725f6153d09am55o8bf016ig6im356tfd2@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>It doesn't matter, as long as there is a God title to the name, I'm quite
>>satisfied. :p
>
> I'll send you a postcard.

Make sure you don't leave out the G0D title
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <6bnjj2xbp6.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au>, but only after serious
contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>
>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>this thread.
>
>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.

I don't remember telling you that I was getting a new computer. ;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>>Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>>SCREEN!!!!:
>>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>>>
>>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>>>this thread.
>>>
>>Are you the god of gh3yness and East-German Manpr0n?
>
>Isn't that Byers?

He's the god of East German boypr0n....

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote

>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the details.
>
>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it in
>this thread.
>
>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.

What kind of computer is it?
--

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <6bnjj2xbp6.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au>, but only after serious
> contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
> keyboard and produced the following;
>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the
>>details.
>>
>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it
>>in
>>this thread.
>>
>>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.
>
> I don't remember telling you that I was getting a new computer. ;-}

Hiking on others success is a sin. You'll go straight to hell :p
--

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote
>
>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the
>>details.
>>
>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it
>>in
>>this thread.
>>
>>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.
>
> What kind of computer is it?

Nothing fancy but,

2.4 to 3.0 HT, 2Gig of RAM, SATA etc. The major boost is on the display ie
4x to 8x, but I'll only change the card later.
--

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote
>>
>>>In view of your God is changing computer to a l33t3r ones, your God shall
>>>mark all message as read as he is too busy to work through all the
>>>details.
>>>
>>>If you peons have any important message for your God, please highlight it
>>>in
>>>this thread.
>>>
>>>That is all and you can carry on with your respective duties.
>>
>> What kind of computer is it?
>

> Nothing fancy but,
>
> 2.4 to 3.0 HT, 2Gig of RAM, SATA etc. The major boost is on the display ie
> 4x to 8x, but I'll only change the card later.

Grr - that makes it slightly better than mine (mine only has 1 gig ram,
otherwise it is very similar). Do you know what the processor is (Northwood
or Prescott)?
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote

>>> What kind of computer is it?
>>

>> Nothing fancy but,
>>
>> 2.4 to 3.0 HT, 2Gig of RAM, SATA etc. The major boost is on the display
>> ie 4x to 8x, but I'll only change the card later.
>
> Grr - that makes it slightly better than mine (mine only has 1 gig ram,
> otherwise it is very similar).

Perhaps, but to be able to have a PC with the above configuration at work is
considered luxury, fit for a God like creature ...

> Do you know what the processor is (Northwood or Prescott)?

I didn't knew Blizzard was into processor :p
--

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> 2.4 to 3.0 HT, 2Gig of RAM, SATA etc. The major boost is on the display
>>> ie 4x to 8x, but I'll only change the card later.
>>
>> Grr - that makes it slightly better than mine (mine only has 1 gig ram,
>> otherwise it is very similar).
>
> Perhaps, but to be able to have a PC with the above configuration at work
> is considered luxury, fit for a God like creature ...

Duely noted. For my work experience role I use a Celeron 333Mhz (running
XP), but the tech guys there must have worked some magic, as my old celeron
533 ran slower (running 98, possibly had less ram too). You must be the
manager :p.

>> Do you know what the processor is (Northwood or Prescott)?
>
> I didn't knew Blizzard was into processor :p

Nah, but there is a slight difference. Prescott has a longer pipeline (so as
a result is slightly slower for the equivilent GHz, but more GHz, can be
squeezed out of it).
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Grr - that makes it slightly better than mine (mine only has 1 gig ram,
>>> otherwise it is very similar).
>>
>> Perhaps, but to be able to have a PC with the above configuration at work
>> is considered luxury, fit for a God like creature ...
>>
> Duely noted. For my work experience role I use a Celeron 333Mhz (running
> XP), but the tech guys there must have worked some magic, as my old
> celeron 533 ran slower (running 98, possibly had less ram too).

Well, on the bright side everytime I change to a new PC, someone will
definitely benefit as I'll pass down my PC to them people. I term it as
donation to the poor ;)

> You must be the manager :p.

I am offended by that remark and thou shall be punished for referencing me
... ME a God like creature with puny mortals called "manager" ! (but please
do not cut off the ISP service :p)

>>> Do you know what the processor is (Northwood or Prescott)?
>>
>> I didn't knew Blizzard was into processor :p
>
> Nah, but there is a slight difference. Prescott has a longer pipeline (so
> as a result is slightly slower for the equivilent GHz, but more GHz, can
> be squeezed out of it).

Details ... details ...
--

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>> You must be the manager :p.
>
> I am offended by that remark and thou shall be punished for referencing me
> .. ME a God like creature with puny mortals called "manager" ! (but
> please do not cut off the ISP service :p)

*must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>> You must be the manager :p.
>>
>> I am offended by that remark and thou shall be punished for referencing
>> me .. ME a God like creature with puny mortals called "manager" ! (but
>> please do not cut off the ISP service :p)
>
> *must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*

Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have you
confused with Chris. Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this mix-up
and pay they shall!
--

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> I am offended by that remark and thou shall be punished for referencing
>>> me .. ME a God like creature with puny mortals called "manager" ! (but
>>> please do not cut off the ISP service :p)
>>
>> *must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*
>

> Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have
> you confused with Chris. Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this
> mix-up and pay they shall!

Let me quote where your posts come from ;-)
"news:5f93k2xuq.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au". I may be wrong in saying that it is
chris that saved you. It certainly was not me. I am known outside of the web
as Brian Barnes.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> *must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*
>>

>> Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have
>> you confused with Chris. Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this
>> mix-up and pay they shall!
>
> Let me quote where your posts come from ;-)
> "news:5f93k2xuq.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au". I may be wrong in saying that it
> is chris that saved you. It certainly was not me. I am known outside of
> the web as Brian Barnes.

If that is the case, I can safely say that I am offended by that remark.

</Shows Tongue> *Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*<Shows Tongue>
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:05:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>If that is the case, I can safely say that I am offended by that remark.
>
></Shows Tongue> *Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*<Shows Tongue>

j00r html3ag3 is teh backwards! no0b. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:05:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>If that is the case, I can safely say that I am offended by that remark.
>>
>></Shows Tongue> *Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*<Shows Tongue>
>
> j00r html3ag3 is teh backwards! no0b. :)

I am not paid to know the details ;)

--

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> writes:

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>> *must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*
>

> Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have you
> confused with Chris.

> Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this mix-up and pay they
> shall!

Yes, you shall.

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have
>>> you confused with Chris. Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this
>>> mix-up and pay they shall!
>>
>> Let me quote where your posts come from ;-)
>> "news:5f93k2xuq.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au". I may be wrong in saying that it
>> is chris that saved you. It certainly was not me. I am known outside of
>> the web as Brian Barnes.
>
> If that is the case, I can safely say that I am offended by that remark.
>
> </Shows Tongue> *Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*<Shows Tongue>

hmm... the manager certainly does not know how to do things.
<Shows Tongue> *Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*Nyah*</Shows Tongue>

:p

--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> writes:
>
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>
>>> *must resist reporting this post to chris ;-)*
>>

>> Eh? It is not you that is providing the ISP service? Geez... I must have
>> you
>> confused with Chris.

>> Damnit, someone got to be responsible for this mix-up and pay they
>> shall!
>
> Yes, you shall.

guess I didn't need to ;-)
--