Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
after all these years!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
possible (maybe still is) to do here!

Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
memory lane, found my cds but not the case.

(One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
nice!)

Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Damn... rumbled... I'm not really the real Cybermoose... I'm Batman!

But who else but me would realise I'm such a super star that I could
come here and ask for a cd key and get it :p

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <f53ee5df.0505010240.2de3977b@posting.google.com>, but only
after serious contemplation, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> put
finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>Anyone got a cd key I can use,

Burn him !!!1!

;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)
>
> Thanks

You wrote good fanfics d00d - but that only goes so far!

How do we even know that j00 r t3h real CYBERMOOSE???!!!

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)

Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
suppose to be dead.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

That was years ago, when I was a normal moose, they did a robocop on
me, added some cybernetic parts and Cybermoose was created.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)
>
> Thanks

Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

I guess we could say the same to you too ;)

Hey buddy!
--

> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"

I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)

Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote

>"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>

>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p

WTF? It's Cyric!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> "Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Avp people, still see some of yov still aint fovnd anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what vsed to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can vse, thovght I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, fovnd my cds bvt not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt vsed by abovt 90000 people on battle.net wovld be
>> nice!)
>>

> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p

Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!

(Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Not wasting money on a game I probably wont play more than twice cause
I've just got the feeling. Brought 2 copies of starcraft and 3 of
broodwar in my time playin it.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

Yeah, "Hi" is what I meant.

-LTP

:)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>
> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.

Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?

-LTP

:)

>>> Avp people, still see some of yov still aint fovnd anywhere else to go
>>> after all these years!
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what vsed to be the worse thing
>>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>>
>>> Anyone got a cd key I can vse, thovght I'd try and have a trip down
>>> memory lane, fovnd my cds bvt not the case.
>>>
>>> (One that isnt vsed by abovt 90000 people on battle.net wovld be
>>> nice!)
>>>

>> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>
> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>
> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)

Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n

-LTP

:)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>>> after all these years!
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>>
>>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>>
>>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>>> nice!)
>>>

>>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>
> WTF? It's Cyric!

Every1 loves Cyric

Except stupid fags who don't

-LTP

:)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

>>>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>>
>> WTF? It's Cyric!
>
> Every1 loves Cyric
>
> Except stupid fags who don't

Nice apple polishing skills you have there.
--

"Lvc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.vsv.edv> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>
>> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>>
>> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
>
> Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n

If only Mr. Bean was here ...

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>>
>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>
> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?

Yup and I enjoyed his fanfic a work of art, really.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>>
>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>
> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>
> -LTP

Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
comming as cyber was near leaving.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

>>> WTF? It's Cyric!
>>
>> Every1 loves Cyric
>>
>> Except stupid fags who don't
>
> Nice apple polishing skills you have there.

Nice Salmon eating skills you have there

-LTP

:)

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>>
>> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>>
>> -LTP
>
> Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
> comming as cyber was near leaving.

I remember Stevvie's arrival.

Were you here under a different name?

-LTP

:)

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>>>
>>> -LTP
>>
>> Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
>> comming as cyber was near leaving.
>
> I remember Stevvie's arrival.
>
> Were you here under a different name?

Is Stevvie the same as Steven Ung? Steven ung was around before I was IIRC.
I do remeber CyberMoose being there then. I think I first started comming
here mid 2001 (as Marsh Lion, and always been).
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition