CD-Key

Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 7:40:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
after all these years!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
possible (maybe still is) to do here!

Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
memory lane, found my cds but not the case.

(One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
nice!)

Thanks

More about : key

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:21:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Damn... rumbled... I'm not really the real Cybermoose... I'm Batman!

But who else but me would realise I'm such a super star that I could
come here and ask for a cd key and get it :p
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 4:41:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <f53ee5df.0505010240.2de3977b@posting.google.com>, but only
after serious contemplation, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> put
finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>Anyone got a cd key I can use,

Burn him !!!1!

;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
May 2, 2005 2:30:58 PM

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)
>
> Thanks

You wrote good fanfics d00d - but that only goes so far!

How do we even know that j00 r t3h real CYBERMOOSE???!!!

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 2:13:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)

Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
suppose to be dead.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

That was years ago, when I was a normal moose, they did a robocop on
me, added some cybernetic parts and Cybermoose was created.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 2:57:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:54:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)
>
> Thanks

Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:54:38 PM

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:o p.sp7y5bdardc5ym@cobalt.lan...
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

I guess we could say the same to you too ;)

Hey buddy!
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 7:10:06 PM

> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"

I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 5:50:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
> after all these years!
>
> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>
> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>
> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
> nice!)

Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 8:00:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;
"Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote

>"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>

>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p

WTF? It's Cyric!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> "Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Avp people, still see some of yov still aint fovnd anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what vsed to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can vse, thovght I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, fovnd my cds bvt not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt vsed by abovt 90000 people on battle.net wovld be
>> nice!)
>>

> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p

Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!

(Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 6:25:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Not wasting money on a game I probably wont play more than twice cause
I've just got the feeling. Brought 2 copies of starcraft and 3 of
broodwar in my time playin it.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 1:59:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:o p.sp7y5bdardc5ym@cobalt.lan...
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:40:27 +1200, Cybermoose <cybermoose13@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

Yeah, "Hi" is what I meant.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 2:01:04 AM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>
> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.

Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 3:00:51 AM

>>> Avp people, still see some of yov still aint fovnd anywhere else to go
>>> after all these years!
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what vsed to be the worse thing
>>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>>
>>> Anyone got a cd key I can vse, thovght I'd try and have a trip down
>>> memory lane, fovnd my cds bvt not the case.
>>>
>>> (One that isnt vsed by abovt 90000 people on battle.net wovld be
>>> nice!)
>>>

>> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>
> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>
> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)

Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 3:01:16 AM

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>>> after all these years!
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>>
>>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>>
>>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>>> nice!)
>>>

>>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>
> WTF? It's Cyric!

Every1 loves Cyric

Except stupid fags who don't

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 12:04:34 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

>>>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>>
>> WTF? It's Cyric!
>
> Every1 loves Cyric
>
> Except stupid fags who don't

Nice apple polishing skills you have there.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 12:05:40 PM

"Lvc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.vsv.edv> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Drop ten bvcks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>
>> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>>
>> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
>
> Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n

If only Mr. Bean was here ...

--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 12:06:41 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>>
>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>
> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?

Yup and I enjoyed his fanfic a work of art, really.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:26:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Aup Spyder mate, is everyone still here from "back in the day"
>>
>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>
> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>
> -LTP

Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
comming as cyber was near leaving.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

>>> WTF? It's Cyric!
>>
>> Every1 loves Cyric
>>
>> Except stupid fags who don't
>
> Nice apple polishing skills you have there.

Nice Salmon eating skills you have there

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:41:12 AM

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> I guess so. We're labeled as cool people since we're from the '90's.
>>
>> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>>
>> -LTP
>
> Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
> comming as cyber was near leaving.

I remember Stevvie's arrival.

Were you here under a different name?

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:47:03 PM

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> Was teh stevvie around in the days of the cybermoose?
>>>
>>> -LTP
>>
>> Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I starting
>> comming as cyber was near leaving.
>
> I remember Stevvie's arrival.
>
> Were you here under a different name?

Is Stevvie the same as Steven Ung? Steven ung was around before I was IIRC.
I do remeber CyberMoose being there then. I think I first started comming
here mid 2001 (as Marsh Lion, and always been).
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 3 May 2005 10:13:05 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>
>Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
>suppose to be dead.

Next time I'll make sure I do the job right.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:11:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:

>Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
>suppose to be dead.

Geh, my memory's getting old, I didn't make the Sven=Mr. Arab
connection until you said it =/

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:12:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Spyderizer
<no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!

WTF? Australia still exists?

.....Nowait, that's new Zealand right?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:13:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Cyric the
Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>> after all these years!
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>
>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>
>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>> nice!)
>>

>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p

Waitwait, who gave premssion for people to actually start posting in
this group again?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 6:14:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Lvc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.vsv.edv> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>>
>> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
>
>Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n

Sorry, l33t went ovt of fashion last centvry.

--
The Melodramatic MvvMi

"I wvv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasvdan, Commander of the 11th Battlegrovp

Official svpporter of Vasvdan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/mvvmi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/mvvmi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: mvvmiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:53:17 AM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Every1 loves Cyric
>>>
>>> Except stupid fags who don't
>>
>> Nice apple polishing skills you have there.
>
> Nice Salmon eating skills you have there

Nice repetitive skills you have there
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:54:13 AM

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>> Both Stevie and I were around when cyber was, although I think I
>>> starting comming as cyber was near leaving.
>>
>> I remember Stevvie's arrival.
>>
>> Were you here under a different name?
>
> Is Stevvie the same as Steven Ung? Steven ung was around before I was
> IIRC.

Nope

> I do remeber CyberMoose being there then. I think I first started comming
> here mid 2001 (as Marsh Lion, and always been).

I know the Moose
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:55:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:947t71d0u36hp9lbakjnu5l1g4j8pvq76e@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
>>suppose to be dead.
>
> Geh, my memory's getting old, I didn't make the Sven=Mr. Arab
> connection until you said it =/

Chas desease is spreading like cancer
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:55:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>in message news:947t71d0u36hp9lbakjnu5l1g4j8pvq76e@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>> SCREEN!!!!:
>>>
>>>Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
>>>suppose to be dead.
>>
>> Geh, my memory's getting old, I didn't make the Sven=Mr. Arab
>> connection until you said it =/
>
>Chas desease is spreading like cancer

We need to do something about the ...contignicy? of that.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 8:30:39 PM

in message news:m4bt71demm6lvas9jqn23qst57316lmi6m@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi>
>>wrote
>>in message news:947t71d0u36hp9lbakjnu5l1g4j8pvq76e@4ax.com...
>>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>>> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>>> SCREEN!!!!:

>>> Geh, my memory's getting old, I didn't make the Sven=Mr. Arab
>>> connection until you said it =/
>>
>>Chas desease is spreading like cancer
>
> We need to do something about the ...contignicy? of that.

Well, don't look at me. I don't have a brain.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 8:30:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:

>> We need to do something about the ...contignicy? of that.
>
>Well, don't look at me. I don't have a brain.

*Makes note to include that in the Book of Revelations about Steven*

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 11:03:59 PM

ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Cyric the
>Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>SCREEN!!!!:
>>"Cybermoose" <cybermoose13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Aup people, still see some of you still aint found anywhere else to go
>>> after all these years!
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do what used to be the worse thing
>>> possible (maybe still is) to do here!
>>>
>>> Anyone got a cd key I can use, thought I'd try and have a trip down
>>> memory lane, found my cds but not the case.
>>>
>>> (One that isnt used by about 90000 people on battle.net would be
>>> nice!)
>>>

>>Drop ten bucks on the battlechest. ZING :p
>>

>Waitwait, who gave premssion for people to actually start posting in
>this group again?

Nobody told me I couldn't.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 2:09:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:947t71d0u36hp9lbakjnu5l1g4j8pvq76e@4ax.com...
>>Ayrab told us that he ran over a moose a couple of weeks back and you're
>>suppose to be dead.
>
> Geh, my memory's getting old, I didn't make the Sven=Mr. Arab
> connection until you said it =/

*Luc shakes head in disbelief*

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 2:10:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MvvMiMan" <ihatespamandyovmvstremovethisinordertoreplymvvmi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:c97t71to35t2qvapm4pa0jjcak1qtaons7@4ax.com...
>>> Wowsers! This feels like a high school revnion!
>>> (Either that or it is some weird Star Trek convention)
>>Why not jvst call it a 1337 AGSC r3Uni0n
> Sorry, l33t went ovt of fashion last centvry.

We then we are destined to be *insert next gen word for vncool*.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 2:11:17 AM

>>> Nice apple polishing skills you have there.
>>
>> Nice Salmon eating skills you have there
>
> Nice repetitive skills you have there

Ah yes, for instance you have nice Salmon eating skills

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 2:11:18 AM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Nice Salmon eating skills you have there
>>
>> Nice repetitive skills you have there
>
> Ah yes, for instance you have nice Salmon eating skills

Error in line 23, "goto" detected and may cause "endless loop"
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 12:57:09 PM

>>> Nice repetitive skills you have there
>>
>> Ah yes, for instance you have nice Salmon eating skills
>
> Error in line 23, "goto" detected and may cause "endless loop"

Don't worry we have a Salmon eating error handler that kills the thread if
the process hangs.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 12:57:10 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Ah yes, for instance you have nice Salmon eating skills
>>
>> Error in line 23, "goto" detected and may cause "endless loop"
>
> Don't worry we have a Salmon eating error handler that kills the thread if
> the process hangs.

The Force is strong with this young Skywalker!
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 3:48:55 PM

in message news:j67t71h606ideo5nttbvlj458un30da1nk@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Spyderizer
> <no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!
>
> WTF? Australia still exists?

Sometimes I wonder

> ....Nowait, that's new Zealand right?

Yes spyda is a kiwi (note I post from NZ as well ;-p)
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi>
> wrote in message news:j67t71h606ideo5nttbvlj458un30da1nk@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Spyderizer
>> <no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>
>>>Nice to see a familiar line of text in the From: column. Hey buddy!
>>
>> WTF? Australia still exists?
>>
> Sometimes I wonder
>>
>> ....Nowait, that's new Zealand right?
>>
> Yes spyda is a kiwi (note I post from NZ as well ;-p)

Can you do the 'mouri' dance with the tongue sticking action?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 5:17:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <enju715ssk59lj8jhgcegumetnk0idqm27@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, MuuMiMan <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertor
eplymuumi@mbnet.fi> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Well, don't look at me. I don't have a brain.
>
>*Makes note to include that in the Book of Revelations about Steven*

That's hardly a revelation - now is it?

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 5:17:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 10 May 2005 13:17:57 +0100, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>That's hardly a revelation - now is it?

We're using the term "revelation" very loosely here. Another example
would be the revelation that the earth is round, or the revelation
that the sky is blue.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 7:47:11 PM

> Can you do the 'mouri' dance with the tongue sticking action?

Yes I can do the Maori dance (well the Haka Anyways).
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>
>> Can you do the 'mouri' dance with the tongue sticking action?
>
> Yes I can do the Maori dance (well the Haka Anyways).

Prove it ;p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 11:59:17 AM

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <enju715ssk59lj8jhgcegumetnk0idqm27@4ax.com>, but only after
> serious contemplation, MuuMiMan <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertor
> eplymuumi@mbnet.fi> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>>Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>>SCREEN!!!!:
>>>
>>>Well, don't look at me. I don't have a brain.
>>
>>*Makes note to include that in the Book of Revelations about Steven*
>
> That's hardly a revelation - now is it?

Pfft.. You're just being jealeous that your name is not being mentioned.
--
!