"My Documents" - not accessible & access is denied

I recently moved files from one computer to the other and after doing so in
my new computer I am unable to access 'My Documents'. The system keeps
complaining that this folder is not accessible and access is denied.
Can someone please help me?
--
Rav Sesh
2 answers Last reply

    Hi

    Please see if the following article helps:

    "How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP"

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Rav" <rsesh99@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I recently moved files from one computer to the other and after doing so in
    > my new computer I am unable to access 'My Documents'. The system keeps
    > complaining that this folder is not accessible and access is denied.
    > Can someone please help me?
    > --
    > Rav Sesh

    Thanks, it worked.
    --
    Rav Sesh

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please see if the following article helps:
    >
    > "How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Rav" <rsesh99@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I recently moved files from one computer to the other and after doing so in
    > > my new computer I am unable to access 'My Documents'. The system keeps
    > > complaining that this folder is not accessible and access is denied.
    > > Can someone please help me?
    > > --
    > > Rav Sesh

Computers My Documents Microsoft Windows XP