"My Documents" - not accessible & access is denied

I recently moved files from one computer to the other and after doing so in
my new computer I am unable to access 'My Documents'. The system keeps
complaining that this folder is not accessible and access is denied.
Can someone please help me?
--
Rav Sesh

Hi

Please see if the following article helps:

"How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Rav" <rsesh99@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I recently moved files from one computer to the other and after doing so in
> my new computer I am unable to access 'My Documents'. The system keeps
> complaining that this folder is not accessible and access is denied.
> Can someone please help me?
> --
> Rav Sesh

Thanks, it worked.