Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Bluetooth peripheral device driver free download - Win Vista 32 bits

Last response: in Windows Vista
Share
December 11, 2011 12:34:25 AM

Hello,

Anyone can help me? :o  - I need this driver. :ouch: 
December 11, 2011 6:59:52 AM

If I am understanding this correct, you have a PC/Laptop that has Bluetooth functionality and you now need driver for that. If that is what you are looking for, please provide make/model of your PC/Laptop.
m
0
l
December 11, 2011 10:06:38 AM

jsmakkar said:
If I am understanding this correct, you have a PC/Laptop that has Bluetooth functionality and you now need driver for that. If that is what you are looking for, please provide make/model of your PC/Laptop.


Oh... excuse my fault (and my pour english).


I have one Laptop DELL Vostro 1510. I try connect my IPod - no result.

After, when start my Laptop i get a Blue Screen Error and need several tryes to obtain success.

Also i reicive message about Bluetooth Peripheral Device.
m
0
l
Related resources
June 17, 2012 1:51:49 PM

I also need bluetooth driver for Sony VGN-FZ340E Windows Vista 32 bit os

Thank you so much

YM
m
0
l
March 25, 2013 3:15:30 AM

4nibal said:
Hello,

Anyone can help me? :o  - I need this driver. :ouch: 


4nibal said:
jsmakkar said:
If I am understanding this correct, you have a PC/Laptop that has Bluetooth functionality and you now need driver for that. If that is what you are looking for, please provide make/model of your PC/Laptop.


Oh... excuse my fault (and my pour english).


I have one Laptop DELL Vostro 1510. I try connect my IPod - no result.

After, when start my Laptop i get a Blue Screen Error and need several tryes to obtain success.

Also i reicive message about Bluetooth Peripheral Device.


my laptop neo pc every time i open the bluetooth it says need a bluetooth peripheral device

m
0
l
!