Tom's Please Review the MSI P7N Diamond!!

Waspy

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2005
Why is there basically no information out there on the P7N Diamond from MSI? There does not seem to be any good, reliable 45nm Quad Core with SLI mobos out.

This is the last of the batch and I can't find any information about it! Has anyone had any luck finding reviews about the MSI P7N Diamond?

(Edit: Changed the title! Maybe it'll happen!)

Waspy

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2005
Wow sad that there really isn't much information out about this motherboard! Maybe it is the best thing since sliced bread, aside from hearsay and random bits of information, who knows? Tom's to do a review on this mobo please!

icerider

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2008

Don't know about the diamond (780i) but the P7N SLI Platinum (750i) is great with my Q6600. I run 3600 24/7 and have had no problems getting it a lot higher but heat becomes an issue with air cooling at that point. Only complaint i had with the board is the chipset heatpipe array needed to be pulled off and have decent TM (arctic silver ceramic) applied...but that is a very common problem on almost every brand of board sold now.

ripsnow1

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2008
I have this mobo and it is great!! Wonderfully stable and OC friendly!! But I agree with Waspy, their are no good reviews out their on it!! I have always been a fan of Tom's until recent years when they seem to be more interested in the layout of their website then the content in my opinion!! I miss the old Tom's!! The one who couldnt wait to review all the latest and greatest before they were released. The one that used to have things like Socket 775 showdown's and seemed more in touch with the readers. Shame that seems so long ago!!