Since we got nothing to do....

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 10:03:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Does anyone know which one comes first?

The chicken or the egg?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

More about : question

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 10:03:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>Does anyone know which one comes first?
>
>The chicken or the egg?

They both arrived at the same time. End of story.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:01:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know which one comes first?
>
>The chicken or the egg?

Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
May 10, 2005 3:48:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>
> The chicken or the egg?

The egg.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:53:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:6tju71dms1frogv92e3skorptffcrg6041@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>
>>The chicken or the egg?
>
> They both arrived at the same time. End of story.

Seems to me like we got contradicting statements from everyone (ignoring the
idiotic ones, of course :p ).
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:53:31 AM

"Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>
>> The chicken or the egg?
>
> The egg.

Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 12:57:41 PM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>
> The chicken or the egg?

Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 12:57:42 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>
>> The chicken or the egg?
>
> Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves

I don't get it.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 6:19:21 PM

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>
>>The chicken or the egg?
>
> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.

You mean the egg grow on trees?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 6:19:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 10 May 2005 14:19:21 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>You mean the egg grow on trees?

Exactly.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:39:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>> The chicken or the egg?
> The egg.

I keep trying to solve this with my recursive algorithm, but I get a stack
overflow.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:29:44 PM

>>>Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>>
>>>The chicken or the egg?
>>
>> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
>
> You mean the egg grow on trees?

Kerrigan was in an egg.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 12:29:45 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
>>
>> You mean the egg grow on trees?
>
> Kerrigan was in an egg.
>
> I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

*raises eyebrow*
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 8:22:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
>>
>> You mean the egg grow on trees?
>
>Kerrigan was in an egg.
>
>I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

Use a drone.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 8:22:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone know which one comes first?
>>>
>>> The chicken or the egg?
>>
>> Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves
>
>I don't get it.

That could be said for a lot of things.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 10:56:15 PM

in message news:mo1481l2hkaijcledlcm994uqhpiovbkd6@4ax.com...
>>> You mean the egg grow on trees?
>>Kerrigan was in an egg.
>>I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move
> Use a drone.

Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for four parts
SCV?

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 6:04:59 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
four parts
> SCV?

You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

>:)
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 6:05:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 13 May 2005 14:04:59 +0200, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

Overwind t3h Lurker of D00m!

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 10:46:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;
The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>Luc The Perverse wrote:
> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
>four parts
> > SCV?
>
>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

It's teh UnderBreeze!!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 10 May 2005 07:53:31 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

> >> Does anyone know which one comes first?
> >>
> >> The chicken or the egg?
> >
> > The egg.
>
> Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p

Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens existed. Besides, the first
chicken (the creature defined as the first real chicken) was born from
an egg laid by another creature - a non-chicken that existed before
the very first specimen of what is known as "chicken".
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 9:31:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>Luc The Perverse wrote:
> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
>four parts
> > SCV?
>
>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 1:28:55 AM

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
> four parts
> > SCV?
> You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness

And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 1:30:09 AM

> Overwind t3h Lurker of D00m!

No that is Murker of t3h l00m

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 11:36:59 PM

in message news:p t2c81l9bqii8i4j4bov2fdnkvqtn9felu@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
>>four parts
>> > SCV?
>>
>>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
>>
> WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP

He got sick of doing siteloom plugins

He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
post

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 12:31:18 PM

>> > The egg.
>>
>> Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p
>
> Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens existed. Besides, the first
> chicken (the creature defined as the first real chicken) was born from
> an egg laid by another creature -

It must have been pretty desperate to mate with 'another' creature.

> a non-chicken that existed before
> the very first specimen of what is known as "chicken".

Fine. Which one came first? Dinosaurs or the dinosaur egg?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 12:32:20 PM

> "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
>> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
>> four parts
>> > SCV?
>> You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
>
> Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
>
> And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now

Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:23:27 PM

>>> four parts
>>> You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
>>
>> Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
>>
>> And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now
>

> Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)

I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
battle report about how stupid I am

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:23:28 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
>>>
>>> And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now
>>

>> Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
>
> I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
> battle report about how stupid I am

Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 11:19:11 AM

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
>>
>> I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
>> battle report about how stupid I am
>
> Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p

Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:12:42 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
>>> battle report about how stupid I am
>>
>> Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
>
> Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.

.... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:12:43 PM

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message

>>> Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
>>
>> Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.
>
> ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.

Wait don't do that!

I'm perverse, I swear.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 4:49:18 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.
>>
>> ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
>

> Wait don't do that!
>
> I'm perverse, I swear.

Here we go again, prove it :p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 7:32:03 PM

>>> ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
>> Wait don't do that!
>> I'm perverse, I swear.
> Here we go again, prove it :p

It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 11:38:00 AM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Wait don't do that!
>>> I'm perverse, I swear.
>> Here we go again, prove it :p
>

> It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.

Like it has ever stop you before ...

--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 11:38:01 AM

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Here we go again, prove it :p
>>

>> It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.
>
> Like it has ever stop you before ...

Well now I have learned.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 8:21:05 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.
>>
>> Like it has ever stop you before ...
>
> Well now I have learned.

He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the same
this time. ;)

--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message

>>> Like it has ever stop you before ...
>>
>> Well now I have learned.
>
> He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
> same this time. ;)

I think I sincerely annoy him at times.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 12:02:08 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Well now I have learned.
>>
>> He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
>> same this time. ;)
>
> I think I sincerely annoy him at times.

*hint*
Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 12:02:09 PM

>>> He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
>>> same this time. ;)
>>
>> I think I sincerely annoy him at times.
>

> *hint*
> Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)

I hace never annoyed you.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:08:23 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> I think I sincerely annoy him at times.
>>

>> *hint*
>> Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)
>
> I hace never annoyed you.

You don't have to
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 6:08:24 PM

news:o hb0m2xa8t.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
>> I hace never annoyed you.
> You don't have to

Well sure I do

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 8:44:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 16 May 2005 08:31:18 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

> Fine. Which one came first? Dinosaurs or the dinosaur egg?

Probably the egg. Didn't everything early on lay eggs?
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:35:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
>>>
>> WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
>
>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
>
>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
>post

That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:

The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:37:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>> Like it has ever stop you before ...
>
>Well now I have learned.

Quickly, someone check for the other 3 signs of the apocalypse!

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 1:36:32 PM

in message news:57r191lpg45uun8l3h3rp59nrjrnrv8pdi@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
> MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>> WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
>>
>>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
>>
>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an
>>AGSC
>>post
>
> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
>
> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!

You have to capitalize the first letter of each word for it to work.
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:17:11 PM

MuuMiMan wrote:
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
> MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
>>
>>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
>>
>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
>>post
>

> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
>
> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!

Bzzzt.

"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
reply is mandatory.

:)
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:17:12 PM

>>>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
>>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an
>>>AGSC post
>> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
>> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
> Bzzzt.
> "The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft, reply
> is mandatory.
>
> :)

*Luc does the ass shake of death dance in celebration*

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:00:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
>>>post
>>

>> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
>>
>> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
>
>Bzzzt.
>
>"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
>reply is mandatory.

ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:00:43 PM

in message news:vrfr911u7r2ej2lslgtdu84qimu90155fb@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>>>

>>> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
>>>
>>> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
>>
>>Bzzzt.
>>
>>"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
>>reply is mandatory.
>
> ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"

LOL Delayed reaction?

--
-LTP

:)
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 11:52:22 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote

>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>in message news:vrfr911u7r2ej2lslgtdu84qimu90155fb@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
>> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>> SCREEN!!!!:

>>>Bzzzt.
>>>
>>>"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
>>>reply is mandatory.
>>
>> ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"
>

>LOL Delayed reaction?

So? He still got a reply from teh under breeze by mentioning "The Nano dance of
death"