Since we got nothing to do....

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Does anyone know which one comes first?

The chicken or the egg?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >
    >The chicken or the egg?

    They both arrived at the same time. End of story.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >
    >The chicken or the egg?

    Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    > Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >
    > The chicken or the egg?

    The egg.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:6tju71dms1frogv92e3skorptffcrg6041@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    > Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    > SCREEN!!!!:
    >>Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>
    >>The chicken or the egg?
    >
    > They both arrived at the same time. End of story.

    Seems to me like we got contradicting statements from everyone (ignoring the
    idiotic ones, of course :p).
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>
    >> The chicken or the egg?
    >
    > The egg.

    Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >
    > The chicken or the egg?

    Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves

    -LTP

    :)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>
    >> The chicken or the egg?
    >
    > Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves

    I don't get it.
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:03:14 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>
    >>The chicken or the egg?
    >
    > Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.

    You mean the egg grow on trees?
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 14:19:21 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >You mean the egg grow on trees?

    Exactly.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >> The chicken or the egg?
    > The egg.

    I keep trying to solve this with my recursive algorithm, but I get a stack
    overflow.

    -LTP

    :)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>>Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>>
    >>>The chicken or the egg?
    >>
    >> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
    >
    > You mean the egg grow on trees?

    Kerrigan was in an egg.

    I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

    -LTP

    :)
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
    >>
    >> You mean the egg grow on trees?
    >
    > Kerrigan was in an egg.
    >
    > I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

    *raises eyebrow*
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> Egg, since dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs came before chickens existed.
    >>
    >> You mean the egg grow on trees?
    >
    >Kerrigan was in an egg.
    >
    >I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move

    Use a drone.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone know which one comes first?
    >>>
    >>> The chicken or the egg?
    >>
    >> Neither, there is no chicken. It is your body that moves
    >
    >I don't get it.

    That could be said for a lot of things.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:mo1481l2hkaijcledlcm994uqhpiovbkd6@4ax.com...
    >>> You mean the egg grow on trees?
    >>Kerrigan was in an egg.
    >>I'm still trying to figure out how to make that damn thing move
    > Use a drone.

    Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for four parts
    SCV?

    -LTP

    :)
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Luc The Perverse wrote:
    > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    four parts
    > SCV?

    You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

    >:)
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 14:04:59 +0200, The Vicious OverWind
    <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
    >You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

    Overwind t3h Lurker of D00m!

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

    >Luc The Perverse wrote:
    > > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    >four parts
    > > SCV?
    >
    >You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

    It's teh UnderBreeze!!!
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 07:53:31 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    > >> Does anyone know which one comes first?
    > >>
    > >> The chicken or the egg?
    > >
    > > The egg.
    >
    > Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p

    Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens existed. Besides, the first
    chicken (the creature defined as the first real chicken) was born from
    an egg laid by another creature - a non-chicken that existed before
    the very first specimen of what is known as "chicken".
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >Luc The Perverse wrote:
    > > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    >four parts
    > > SCV?
    >
    >You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

    WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    > > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    > four parts
    > > SCV?
    > You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.

    Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness

    And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now

    -LTP

    :)
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > Overwind t3h Lurker of D00m!

    No that is Murker of t3h l00m

    -LTP

    :)
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:pt2c81l9bqii8i4j4bov2fdnkvqtn9felu@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    > OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    > SCREEN!!!!:
    >>Luc The Perverse wrote:
    >> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    >>four parts
    >> > SCV?
    >>
    >>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
    >>
    > WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP

    He got sick of doing siteloom plugins

    He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
    post

    -LTP

    :)
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >> > The egg.
    >>
    >> Without the hen to lay the egg, that could not have happen, right? :p
    >
    > Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens existed. Besides, the first
    > chicken (the creature defined as the first real chicken) was born from
    > an egg laid by another creature -

    It must have been pretty desperate to mate with 'another' creature.

    > a non-chicken that existed before
    > the very first specimen of what is known as "chicken".

    Fine. Which one came first? Dinosaurs or the dinosaur egg?
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    >> > Use the nano SCV dance of death, but substitute 4 parts drone for
    >> four parts
    >> > SCV?
    >> You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
    >
    > Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
    >
    > And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now

    Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>> four parts
    >>> You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
    >>
    >> Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
    >>
    >> And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now
    >

    > Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)

    I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
    battle report about how stupid I am

    -LTP

    :)
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps with practice I will achieve that level of greatness
    >>>
    >>> And I ~know~ you are playing SC to practice right now
    >>

    >> Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
    >
    > I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
    > battle report about how stupid I am

    Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> Well, there is only one way to find out. Replay ;)
    >>
    >> I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
    >> battle report about how stupid I am
    >
    > Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p

    Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> I happen to like having Martin kick my ass, and then post an embarassing
    >>> battle report about how stupid I am
    >>
    >> Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
    >
    > Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.

    .... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message

    >>> Replace "kick" with "fondle" and the above statement is complete :p
    >>
    >> Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.
    >
    > ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.

    Wait don't do that!

    I'm perverse, I swear.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> Complete perhaps, and yet inaccurate.
    >>
    >> ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
    >

    > Wait don't do that!
    >
    > I'm perverse, I swear.

    Here we go again, prove it :p
    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>> ... in that case, your title of "the perverse" should be revoked.
    >> Wait don't do that!
    >> I'm perverse, I swear.
    > Here we go again, prove it :p

    It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> Wait don't do that!
    >>> I'm perverse, I swear.
    >> Here we go again, prove it :p
    >

    > It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.

    Like it has ever stop you before ...

    --
    Steven Ung
    Life is like a roller coaster...
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> Here we go again, prove it :p
    >>

    >> It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.
    >
    > Like it has ever stop you before ...

    Well now I have learned.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> It's hard to prove without landing on Chas' killfile.
    >>
    >> Like it has ever stop you before ...
    >
    > Well now I have learned.

    He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the same
    this time. ;)

    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message

    >>> Like it has ever stop you before ...
    >>
    >> Well now I have learned.
    >
    > He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
    > same this time. ;)

    I think I sincerely annoy him at times.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> Well now I have learned.
    >>
    >> He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
    >> same this time. ;)
    >
    > I think I sincerely annoy him at times.

    *hint*
    Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>> He has always let you out after toying with you. I'm sure he'll do the
    >>> same this time. ;)
    >>
    >> I think I sincerely annoy him at times.
    >

    > *hint*
    > Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)

    I hace never annoyed you.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

    >>> I think I sincerely annoy him at times.
    >>

    >> *hint*
    >> Not only annoy him, but all of us ;)
    >
    > I hace never annoyed you.

    You don't have to
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >> I hace never annoyed you.
    > You don't have to

    Well sure I do

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 08:31:18 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    > Fine. Which one came first? Dinosaurs or the dinosaur egg?

    Probably the egg. Didn't everything early on lay eggs?
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

    >>>You're not sk33led enough to do the nano dance of DEATH.
    >>>
    >> WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
    >
    >He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
    >
    >He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
    >post

    That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:

    The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

    >> Like it has ever stop you before ...
    >
    >Well now I have learned.

    Quickly, someone check for the other 3 signs of the apocalypse!

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:57r191lpg45uun8l3h3rp59nrjrnrv8pdi@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    > Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    > MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

    >>> WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
    >>
    >>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
    >>
    >>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an
    >>AGSC
    >>post
    >
    > That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
    >
    > The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!

    You have to capitalize the first letter of each word for it to work.
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    MuuMiMan wrote:
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    > Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    > MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

    >>>WTH are you doing here O_O? =PP
    >>
    >>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
    >>
    >>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
    >>post
    >

    > That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
    >
    > The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!

    Bzzzt.

    "The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
    reply is mandatory.

    :)
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>>He got sick of doing siteloom plugins
    >>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an
    >>>AGSC post
    >> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
    >> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
    > Bzzzt.
    > "The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft, reply
    > is mandatory.
    >
    > :)

    *Luc does the ass shake of death dance in celebration*

    -LTP

    :)
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >>>He has a macro that alerts him if Nano Dance And Death all appear in an AGSC
    >>>post
    >>

    >> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
    >>
    >> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
    >
    >Bzzzt.
    >
    >"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
    >reply is mandatory.

    ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:vrfr911u7r2ej2lslgtdu84qimu90155fb@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    > OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    > SCREEN!!!!:
    >>>

    >>> That sounds like a plausible theory. Let's test it:
    >>>
    >>> The Nano dance of death is teh gh3y!
    >>
    >>Bzzzt.
    >>
    >>"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
    >>reply is mandatory.
    >
    > ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"

    LOL Delayed reaction?

    --
    -LTP

    :)
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote

    >"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    >in message news:vrfr911u7r2ej2lslgtdu84qimu90155fb@4ax.com...
    >> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    >> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    >> SCREEN!!!!:

    >>>Bzzzt.
    >>>
    >>>"The Nano dance of death" detected in newsgroup alt.games.starcraft,
    >>>reply is mandatory.
    >>
    >> ZOMG! IT WORKAED!"
    >

    >LOL Delayed reaction?

    So? He still got a reply from teh under breeze by mentioning "The Nano dance of
    death"
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002