Hd6670 installed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronshelley

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Hello,
Just installed hd6670 Inspiron 531 desktop. Now everything on my screen is oversized and slightly distorted. I set my dpi to minimum -and reduced icons to small...still oversized and fills my 22" screen. Is this normal?

Solution
Go to the Control Panel and then to Appearance and Personalization and change your resolution settings.

The Appearance and Personalization area contains Personalization settings (for desktop background, colors, screensavers and themes), Taskbar and Start menu settings, the Ease of Access Center, a Folder Options area that allows you to setup how all folders on your computer are displayed, a utility to add and remove fonts and the Sidebar properties to add and configure gadgets.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Go to the Control Panel and then to Appearance and Personalization and change your resolution settings.

The Appearance and Personalization area contains Personalization settings (for desktop background, colors, screensavers and themes), Taskbar and Start menu settings, the Ease of Access Center, a Folder Options area that allows you to setup how all folders on your computer are displayed, a utility to add and remove fonts and the Sidebar properties to add and configure gadgets.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.