Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
> Wars
> Episode 3?

I'd say it is useless to me?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

jerk-o wrote:
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
> Episode 3?

DOn't wreck it for the rest of us :-(
--
Marsh Lion
Via Thunderbird

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Marsh_lion <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>> Episode 3?
>
>DOn't wreck it for the rest of us :-(

Ok, I will.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
> Wars
> Episode 3?

Want a nickle?

-LTP

:)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
>> Wars
>> Episode 3?
>
>Want a nickle?

Sure, why not?
--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
>> Wars
>> Episode 3?
>
> Want a nickle?

A nickle is the center point of breast? ;p
--

>>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
>>> Star
>>> Wars
>>> Episode 3?
>>Want a nickle?
> Sure, why not?

Ok give me your ticket

-LTP

:)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
>>> Star Wars
>>> Episode 3?
>>
>> Want a nickle?
> A nickle is the center point of breast? ;p

What is this . . . "breast" of which you speak?

-LTP

:)

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Want a nickle?
>> A nickle is the center point of breast? ;p
>
> What is this . . . "breast" of which you speak?

What is this "nickle" of which you speak?
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>>Want a nickle?
>> Sure, why not?
>
>Ok give me your ticket

Ok, I'll give it to you after I've used it.
--

jerk-o wrote:
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> Marsh_lion <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote
>

>>jerk-o wrote:
>>
>>>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>>>Episode 3?
>>
>>DOn't wreck it for the rest of us :-(
>

> Ok, I will.

Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and becomes the Evil Emporer.

Anakin goes over to The Dark Side and serves the Emperor, Luke and Leia
are born and stashed away, the Jedi get killed or go into exile.

There, now you know the what happens.

Way to waste you money, eh?

Enjoy the show!

TS

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> Marsh_lion <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote

>>>DOn't wreck it for the rest of us :-(
>>

>> Ok, I will.
>
> Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and becomes the Evil Emporer.
>
> Anakin goes over to The Dark Side and serves the Emperor, Luke and Leia
> are born and stashed away, the Jedi get killed or go into exile.
>
> There, now you know the what happens.
>
> Way to waste you money, eh?
>
> Enjoy the show!

May the fleas of a thousand camels feeds on your intestines!