Windows Explorer

I just upgraded from W2k to XP. One of the options under W2k for the
Windows Explorer views shows a pie chart of the disk drive with its
capacity and usage indicated. There doesn't seem to be such a view
under Win XP. Does anyone know a way to show such a view with XP?

Thanks,
Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer

    Right click on the drive and select properties.

    "Jim Romanchek" <j6r2@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
    >I just upgraded from W2k to XP. One of the options under W2k for the
    > Windows Explorer views shows a pie chart of the disk drive with its
    > capacity and usage indicated. There doesn't seem to be such a view
    > under Win XP. Does anyone know a way to show such a view with XP?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jim

Windows Explorer Windows XP