Hurray for surgery

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> Just kidding. It's awful.

Oh noes!

Well did they at least get it all removed?

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> Just kidding. It's awful.
>
>Oh noes!
>
>Well did they at least get it all removed?

And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
worst I've ever seen."

> On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>> Just kidding. It's awful.
>>
>>Oh noes!
>>
>>Well did they at least get it all removed?
>
> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
> worst I've ever seen."

Ok . . . so tell us what it was

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Oh noes!
>>>
>>>Well did they at least get it all removed?
>>
>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
>> worst I've ever seen."
>
>Ok . . . so tell us what it was

I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
of horrible.

> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
>>> worst I've ever seen."
>>
>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>
> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
> of horrible.

Oh yeah, and get well soon

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
>>> worst I've ever seen."
>>
>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>
> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
> of horrible.

Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!

It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils out
and not die.

Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER sven the
unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>Just kidding. It's awful.

You're not supposed to feel or be awake for the operation.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 23 May 2005 00:46:10 +0300,
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan)
wrote:

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER sven the
>unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
>COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>Just kidding. It's awful.
>
>You're not supposed to feel or be awake for the operation.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Oh noes!
>>>
>>>Well did they at least get it all removed?
>>
>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
>> worst I've ever seen."
>
>Ok . . . so tell us what it was

The obvious, of course.

--

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:ldv191td294p4hfvfq9a3e5cid7e7mt93d@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
> MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
>>> worst I've ever seen."
>>
>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>
> The obvious, of course.

Wait you lost me at "the"

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>>
>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>> of horrible.
>

> Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>
> It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
> out and not die.
>
> Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

What is tonsil?
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>>> of horrible.
>>

>> Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>>
>> It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
>> out and not die.
>>
>> Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
>
> What is tonsil?

They're right there by your adnoids.

--
LTP

This is a sig. Yay

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>>
>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>> of horrible.
>

>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!

Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
add.

>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils out
>and not die.

Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
yet to come.

>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
>>
>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>> of horrible.
>

>Oh yeah, and get well soon

Thanks.

> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>>> of horrible.
>>

>>Oh yeah, and get well soon
>
> Thanks.

You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!
--

> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>>> of horrible.
>>

>>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>
> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
> add.
>
>>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
>>out
>>and not die.
>
> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
> yet to come.
>
>>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
>
> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.

Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
be great if we could see those kind of pictures.

(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:06 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh yeah, and get well soon
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
>mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!

The painkillers have affected my normally good judgement.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>>
>> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
>> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
>> add.
>>
>>>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
>>>out
>>>and not die.
>>
>> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
>> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
>> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
>> yet to come.
>>
>>>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
>>
>> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
>> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
>
>Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
>be great if we could see those kind of pictures.
>
>(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)

Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.

http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote

>On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
>
>Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.
>
>http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg

Cool picture!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

> On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
>>> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
>>> add.

>>> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
>>> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
>>> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
>>> yet to come.

>>> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
>>> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
>>
>>Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
>>be great if we could see those kind of pictures.
>>
>>(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
>
> Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.
>
> http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg

*That gotta hurt bad, no matter which planet you're from!*
--
Steven Ung
Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>>> of horrible.
>>

>>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>
> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
> add.
>
>>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
>>out
>>and not die.
>
> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
> yet to come.
>
>>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
>
> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.

Um Plz refrain

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
>>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
>>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
>>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
>>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
>>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
>>> of horrible.
>>

>>Oh yeah, and get well soon
>
> Thanks.

Ya NP

--
-LTP

Damn! Why can I never think?

> On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:06 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>> Thanks.
>>
>>You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
>>mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!
>
> The painkillers have affected my normally good judgement.

Normally good judgement. You?

--
-LTP

Damn! Can I never think?

"Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote in message
> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
>>
>> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
>> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
>> add.
>>
>>>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
>>>out
>>>and not die.
>>
>> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
>> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
>> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
>> yet to come.
>>
>>>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
>>
>> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
>> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
>
> Um Plz refrain

Too late