Hurray for surgery

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Just kidding. It's awful.
30 answers Last reply
More about hurray surgery
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > Just kidding. It's awful.

    Oh noes!

    Well did they at least get it all removed?

    -LTP

    :)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> Just kidding. It's awful.
    >
    >Oh noes!
    >
    >Well did they at least get it all removed?

    And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    worst I've ever seen."
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >>> Just kidding. It's awful.
    >>
    >>Oh noes!
    >>
    >>Well did they at least get it all removed?
    >
    > And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    > worst I've ever seen."

    Ok . . . so tell us what it was

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Oh noes!
    >>>
    >>>Well did they at least get it all removed?
    >>
    >> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    >> worst I've ever seen."
    >
    >Ok . . . so tell us what it was

    I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    of horrible.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    >>> worst I've ever seen."
    >>
    >>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >
    > I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    > very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    > throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    > don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    > one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    > the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    > of horrible.

    Oh yeah, and get well soon

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    >>> worst I've ever seen."
    >>
    >>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >
    > I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    > very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    > throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    > don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    > one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    > the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    > of horrible.

    Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!

    It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils out
    and not die.

    Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER sven the
    unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
    COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >Just kidding. It's awful.

    You're not supposed to feel or be awake for the operation.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 00:46:10 +0300,
    ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan)
    wrote:

    >IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER sven the
    >unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
    >COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >>Just kidding. It's awful.
    >
    >You're not supposed to feel or be awake for the operation.

    I wouldn't have it any other way.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Oh noes!
    >>>
    >>>Well did they at least get it all removed?
    >>
    >> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    >> worst I've ever seen."
    >
    >Ok . . . so tell us what it was

    The obvious, of course.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:ldv191td294p4hfvfq9a3e5cid7e7mt93d@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
    > Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
    > MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    >>> worst I've ever seen."
    >>
    >>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >
    > The obvious, of course.

    Wait you lost me at "the"

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >>
    >> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >> of horrible.
    >

    > Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
    >
    > It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
    > out and not die.
    >
    > Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

    What is tonsil?
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >>> of horrible.
    >>

    >> Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
    >>
    >> It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
    >> out and not die.
    >>
    >> Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
    >
    > What is tonsil?

    They're right there by your adnoids.

    --
    LTP

    This is a sig. Yay
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >>
    >> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >> of horrible.
    >

    >Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!

    Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    add.

    >It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils out
    >and not die.

    Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    yet to come.

    >Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either

    There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:17:06 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>>Ok . . . so tell us what it was
    >>
    >> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >> of horrible.
    >

    >Oh yeah, and get well soon

    Thanks.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >>> of horrible.
    >>

    >>Oh yeah, and get well soon
    >
    > Thanks.

    You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
    mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >>> of horrible.
    >>

    >>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
    >
    > Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    > painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    > add.
    >
    >>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
    >>out
    >>and not die.
    >
    > Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    > for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    > their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    > yet to come.
    >
    >>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
    >
    > There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    > Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.

    Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
    be great if we could see those kind of pictures.

    (hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:06 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>>Oh yeah, and get well soon
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >
    >You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
    >mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!

    The painkillers have affected my normally good judgement.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    >> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
    >>
    >> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    >> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    >> add.
    >>
    >>>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
    >>>out
    >>>and not die.
    >>
    >> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    >> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    >> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    >> yet to come.
    >>
    >>>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
    >>
    >> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    >> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
    >
    >Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
    >be great if we could see those kind of pictures.
    >
    >(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)

    Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.

    http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote

    >On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    ><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
    >
    >Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.
    >
    >http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg

    Cool picture!
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    > On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:27:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    >>> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    >>> add.

    >>> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    >>> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    >>> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    >>> yet to come.

    >>> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    >>> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
    >>
    >>Try to capture the picture while drinking tomato juice or something. It'll
    >>be great if we could see those kind of pictures.
    >>
    >>(hope you get well soon, but make sure you take the pictures ;p)
    >
    > Unfortunately, I'm all out of tomato juice.
    >
    > http://img71.echo.cx/my.php?image=ouchthroat3sm.jpg

    *That gotta hurt bad, no matter which planet you're from!*
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >>> of horrible.
    >>

    >>Oh noes! Now you can't even drink hot chocolate or eat hot salsa!
    >
    > Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    > painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    > add.
    >
    >>It's ok though, I've known lots of grown up people to have their tonsils
    >>out
    >>and not die.
    >
    > Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    > for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    > their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    > yet to come.
    >
    >>Well of course, they weren't "the worst" ever seen either
    >
    > There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    > Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.

    Um Plz refrain

    -LTP

    :)
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:24:37 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> I didn't get my tonsils out as a kid, and because I've been getting
    >>> very, very bad tonsilitis (infections worthy of a needle down my
    >>> throat on multiple occasions), I had to have them out. Apparently you
    >>> don't heal up quite as quick or quite well as you do when you're a wee
    >>> one. Not to mention that another pocket of puss was forming, causing
    >>> the doctor to dig deeper and deeper into my mouth. The very definition
    >>> of horrible.
    >>

    >>Oh yeah, and get well soon
    >
    > Thanks.

    Ya NP

    --
    -LTP

    Damn! Why can I never think?
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:06 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks.
    >>
    >>You mean you're really thanking him and does not suspect anything amiss? I
    >>mean come on, dude! The "get well soon" is coming from Luc! Wake up man!
    >
    > The painkillers have affected my normally good judgement.

    Normally good judgement. You?

    --
    -LTP

    Damn! Can I never think?
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Too late

    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote in
    > message news:42993c54$0$77288$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
    >> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> Right now I'm pretty much limited to Jello, pudding, ice water and
    >>> painkillers, which don't seem to be doing a good enough job might I
    >>> add.

    >>> Yeah, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. While searching
    >>> for information I stumbled upon a message board for adults who had
    >>> their tonsils out. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, the worst is
    >>> yet to come.

    >>> There's a gigantic hole in the back of my throat. It's disgusting.
    >>> Maybe if I decide against being lazy, I'll post some pics of it.
    >>
    >> Um Plz refrain
    >
    > Too late

    It was sick, but for some reason I couldn't help but look.

    --
    -LTP

    Dam!
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote in
    >> message news:42993c54$0$77288$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
    >>> "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

    >>> Um Plz refrain
    >>
    >> Too late
    >
    > It was sick, but for some reason I couldn't help but look.

    It's not pretty but the point is that, at least we still generate 4 posts
    for AGSC ;P
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >> It was sick, but for some reason I couldn't help but look.
    > It's not pretty but the point is that, at least we still generate 4 posts
    > for AGSC ;P

    So you can keep your cork in the bottle.

    --
    -LTP

    Five Star Hotel And Casino
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> It was sick, but for some reason I couldn't help but look.
    >> It's not pretty but the point is that, at least we still generate 4 posts
    >> for AGSC ;P
    >

    > So you can keep your cork in the bottle.

    I'll definitely need a bigger bottle since it has been almost 8 years since
    the first champagne was popped.
    --
    Steven Ung
    Use the force, Luc! USE THE FRIGGIN' FORCE!
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <a*SPAM*t_AND_a-DIE-ylor@csolutions.net> wrote in
    > message news:429bc10d$0$70727$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >>> It's not pretty but the point is that, at least we still generate 4
    >>> posts for AGSC ;P
    >>

    >> So you can keep your cork in the bottle.
    >
    > I'll definitely need a bigger bottle since it has been almost 8 years
    > since the first champagne was popped.

    You exaggerate.

    --
    -LTP

    No Sig For you
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:14 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    > >
    > >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >>Oh noes!
    > >>
    > >>Well did they at least get it all removed?
    > >
    > > And then some, unfortunately. I just love hearing the doc say "the
    > > worst I've ever seen."

    My doctor's assistant surgeon said, "That's the longest one I've EVER
    seen."

    The stiching was quite nice. I don't approve of this new "stapling"
    thing they do...

    --
    ArWeCut

Games Starcraft Video Games