Who here hate hackers or should I say script kitties???

:
4 answers Last reply
More about hate hackers script kitties
  1. Well Hackers and Scipt kiddies are two different things. And Hackers are not all the same, there are many different types. I myself would say that I am a Hardware hacker, due to the nature of my job (electronics engineer).
  2. well...I hate all the a**holes that write lethal code and distribute it...wtf is their problem
  3. No idea, they are either doing it for money, fame or as retaliation for being beaten up all the way though school. so yeah your general A-Hole
  4. allangallop said:
    No idea, they are either doing it for money, fame or as retaliation for being beaten up all the way though school. so yeah your general A-Hole

I use to work with this piece of s*** so called hacker ....He was a sloppy fat over priviledged a**wipe...He said that he did it just to see who's computer he could mess up....I thought about giving him a through a** whipping...Instead I just went over his house acted like I was gonna show him something inside his case, mind you I made sure I had plenty of static build-up and just commenced to statically charging all the hardware inside....totally trashed his little FX-66 chip and all his ram....so I guess I got a little pay back for someone out there, :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP