Sign in with
Your question

Who here hate hackers or should I say script kitties???

Last response: in Windows XP
June 25, 2010 6:53:02 PM
June 28, 2010 1:41:05 PM

Well Hackers and Scipt kiddies are two different things. And Hackers are not all the same, there are many different types. I myself would say that I am a Hardware hacker, due to the nature of my job (electronics engineer).
June 28, 2010 4:59:49 PM

well...I hate all the a**holes that write lethal code and distribute it...wtf is their problem
Related resources
June 28, 2010 7:22:51 PM

No idea, they are either doing it for money, fame or as retaliation for being beaten up all the way though school. so yeah your general A-Hole
June 28, 2010 7:56:18 PM

allangallop said:
No idea, they are either doing it for money, fame or as retaliation for being beaten up all the way though school. so yeah your general A-Hole

I use to work with this piece of s*** so called hacker ....He was a sloppy fat over priviledged a**wipe...He said that he did it just to see who's computer he could mess up....I thought about giving him a through a** whipping...Instead I just went over his house acted like I was gonna show him something inside his case, mind you I made sure I had plenty of static build-up and just commenced to statically charging all the hardware inside....totally trashed his little FX-66 chip and all his ram....so I guess I got a little pay back for someone out there, :D 
!