Sign in with
Your question

Anybody know good monitor calibration software?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 2, 2008 1:50:36 AM

I dont mind about the price. I just want some software to set stuff like gamma, contrast and brightness. Does anybody know some good monitor calibration software?
a c 105 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 2, 2008 3:58:28 AM

And you want this even though it's available either in the menu on your monitor and through the video card control panel.... ? What use do you have if you don't mind my asking. Never ran across this before.
Related resources
February 2, 2008 4:17:00 AM

Because its too hard to configure it myself, there are way too many settings to get it looking right. On my nvidia control panel i have gamma, brightness and contrast. Its impossible to move all three bars to make it look good. I just want an application which can configure it automatically.
February 2, 2008 9:03:32 PM

Anybody recommend any more software?
a c 229 U Graphics card
a c 78 C Monitor
February 2, 2008 9:43:29 PM

Bidybag said:
Anybody recommend any more software?

Displaymate is the Industry standard and is used in just about every hardware review I have ever read. So much so that I have never heard of anyone else.
a c 229 U Graphics card
a c 78 C Monitor
February 2, 2008 9:45:34 PM

swifty_morgan said:
And you want this even though it's available either in the menu on your monitor and through the video card control panel.... ? What use do you have if you don't mind my asking. Never ran across this before.

You can adjust it via these options, but calibration to a specific reference is something else. DM can also tell ya if ya monitor is within spec.
!