Anybody know good monitor calibration software?

I dont mind about the price. I just want some software to set stuff like gamma, contrast and brightness. Does anybody know some good monitor calibration software?
6 answers Last reply
More about anybody good monitor calibration software
  1. If you don't mind the price....stray to the right of this table :)

http://www.displaymate.com/features.html
  2. And you want this even though it's available either in the menu on your monitor and through the video card control panel.... ? What use do you have if you don't mind my asking. Never ran across this before.
  3. Because its too hard to configure it myself, there are way too many settings to get it looking right. On my nvidia control panel i have gamma, brightness and contrast. Its impossible to move all three bars to make it look good. I just want an application which can configure it automatically.
  4. Anybody recommend any more software?
  5. Bidybag said:
    Anybody recommend any more software?

Displaymate is the Industry standard and is used in just about every hardware review I have ever read. So much so that I have never heard of anyone else.
  6. swifty_morgan said:
    And you want this even though it's available either in the menu on your monitor and through the video card control panel.... ? What use do you have if you don't mind my asking. Never ran across this before.

You can adjust it via these options, but calibration to a specific reference is something else. DM can also tell ya if ya monitor is within spec.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Monitors Gamma Software Graphics Product