Annual post

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...

till next year.

-JuddMan

"JuddMan" <a@b.co> wrote in message news:1119718494.46145@teuthos...
> Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...
>
> till next year.

If you don't post on the 25th of June, I'll be incredibly dissapointed.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "JuddMan"
<a@b.co> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...
>
>till next year.

It's a test message in disguise! Burn!

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

"Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "JuddMan" <a@b.co> wrote in message news:1119718494.46145@teuthos...
>> Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...
>>
>> till next year.
>
> If you don't post on the 25th of June, I'll be incredibly dissapointed.

why the 25th? by my clock it was the 26th i posted that... we aussies are
just way ahead of you americans (if that is where you are).

-judd

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:tt9gc1h3v5h0rsq5efm65v3n2c21vk3i9q@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "JuddMan"
> <a@b.co> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...
>>
>>till next year.
>>

> It's a test message in disguise! Burn!

Test... Test... 1 2 1 2... test... 1 2 3...

JuddMan wrote:
> "Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>"JuddMan" <a@b.co> wrote in message news:1119718494.46145@teuthos...
>>
>>>Hi everyone. just doing my 2005 yearly post...
>>>
>>>till next year.
>>
>>If you don't post on the 25th of June, I'll be incredibly dissapointed.
>>

> why the 25th? by my clock it was the 26th i posted that... we aussies are
> just way ahead of you americans (if that is where you are).

Be carefull, we Kiwi's are still a few hours ahead of you. However why
on earth would you make an annual post in the middle of the year

--
Marsh Lion

PS. Oh wait he is an Aussie, That explains it.

"Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> JuddMan wrote:
>> "Cyric the Mad" <cyric_the_mad@shaw.ca> wrote in message

>>>If you don't post on the 25th of June, I'll be incredibly dissapointed.
>>>
>> why the 25th? by my clock it was the 26th i posted that... we aussies are
>> just way ahead of you americans (if that is where you are).
>>
> Be carefull, we Kiwi's are still a few hours ahead of you. However why on
> earth would you make an annual post in the middle of the year

i'm about 5 months late this year... or maybe 7 months early.