Sigh....

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 7:49:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb AGSC
instead to put an end to our misery.

What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted newsgroup?
You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or something
inanely similar.)
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

More about : sigh

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:27:57 AM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and
>bomb AGSC instead to put an end to our misery.

I concur

> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
> newsgroup? You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your
> cat or something inanely similar.)

We were just supposed to last until SC2 . . now it's too late.
Prolly my fault for having no time to reply. I was the glue that
kept AGSC alive

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

Steven Ung wrote:
> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb AGSC
> instead to put an end to our misery.
>
> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted newsgroup?
> You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or something
> inanely similar.)

It's not empty, I'm still lurking.
July 23, 2005 8:12:28 AM

"Marshall" <dead@end.net> wrote in message
> Steven Ung wrote:
>> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and
>> bomb AGSC instead to put an end to our misery.
>>
>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>> newsgroup? You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your
>> cat or something inanely similar.)
>
> It's not empty, I'm still lurking.

How long will that last when the very last breath of our pathetic
lives is spent?

And you're not lurking very well ;)

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 4:19:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <42e1dfd6$0$34220$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net>, but only
after serious contemplation, Luc The Perverse <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m
@cc.usu.edu> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>"Marshall" <dead@end.net> wrote in message
>>
>> It's not empty, I'm still lurking.
>
>How long will that last when the very last breath of our pathetic
>lives is spent?

It's quite possible to lurk without actually being alive.

>And you're not lurking very well ;)

Practice makes perfect. ;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 4:19:56 PM

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <42e1dfd6$0$34220$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net>, but
> only
> after serious contemplation, Luc The Perverse
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m
> @cc.usu.edu> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>>"Marshall" <dead@end.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It's not empty, I'm still lurking.
>>
>>How long will that last when the very last breath of our pathetic
>>lives is spent?
>
> It's quite possible to lurk without actually being alive.

I shall watch this dead group from my grave for 10000 years, until
all human's brains are interconnected and there is no longer a need
to type/write/say anything, ever.

>>And you're not lurking very well ;)
>
> Practice makes perfect. ;-}

:)  ;)  :p  8) 8*) }>| &*)>

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 8:33:57 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb
>>AGSC instead to put an end to our misery.
>
> I concur
>
>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>> newsgroup? You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or
>> something inanely similar.)
>
> We were just supposed to last until SC2 . . now it's too late. Prolly my
> fault for having no time to reply. I was the glue that kept AGSC alive

Yes, it is all your fault and if this was The Apprentice, I would have to
say "You're fired!"
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42e1b950$0$34029$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and
>>>bomb AGSC instead to put an end to our misery.
>>
>> I concur
>>
>>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>>> newsgroup? You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate
>>> your cat or something inanely similar.)
>>
>> We were just supposed to last until SC2 . . now it's too late.
>> Prolly my fault for having no time to reply. I was the glue that
>> kept AGSC alive
>
> Yes, it is all your fault and if this was The Apprentice, I would
> have to say "You're fired!"

But thank god's it's not . . . Imagine if we booted everyone out of
the group everytime they were being stupid. We have more stupidity
here than an all girls elementary school.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 8:37:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Marshall" <dead@end.net> wrote in message
> Steven Ung wrote:
>> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb
>> AGSC instead to put an end to our misery.
>>
>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>> newsgroup? You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or
>> something inanely similar.)
>
> It's not empty, I'm still lurking.

Lurking is not good for any newsgroup. Post something. For starters you can
start with "Lets bash Luc" thread.
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:20:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>Well I would but I have three problems:
>1. Stephie lives a long ways away
>2. I don't want aids
>3. See #1

But you wouldn't have a problem with the cornholing part...
interesting...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:18:50 PM

Steven Ung wrote:

> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted newsgroup?
> You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or something
> inanely similar.)

How about me becoming the thrall to a 5'2" brunette?

Wait, that isn't so miserable.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:49:02 +1200, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com>
wrote:

> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb
> AGSC
> instead to put an end to our misery.
>
> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
> newsgroup?
> You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or something
> inanely similar.)

Actually, all the stories I have along those lines are all kind of sad.
....I miss that cat.

--
iY
Anonymous

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:o p.sugst6werdc5ym@cobalt.lan...
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:49:02 +1200, Steven Ung
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and
>> bomb AGSC
>> instead to put an end to our misery.
>>
>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>> newsgroup?
>> You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or
>> something
>> inanely similar.)
>
> Actually, all the stories I have along those lines are all kind of
> sad. ...I miss that cat.

The good thing about cats is you can always get another one.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:53:01 AM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42e1b950$0$34029$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I concur

>>> We were just supposed to last until SC2 . . now it's too late. Prolly
>>> my fault for having no time to reply. I was the glue that kept AGSC
>>> alive
>>
>> Yes, it is all your fault and if this was The Apprentice, I would have to
>> say "You're fired!"
>

> But thank god's it's not . . . Imagine if we booted everyone out of the
> group everytime they were being stupid.

Well, someone has got to take the blame.

> We have more stupidity here than an all girls elementary school.

.... and how do you know that an all girls elementary school has lots of
stupidity? Been there have you ? ;)
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in
message news:v5lae1d01u250bfh9vq79110bld2vtudmr@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:20:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>Well I would but I have three problems:
>>1. Stephie lives a long ways away
>>2. I don't want aids
>>3. See #1
>
> But you wouldn't have a problem with the cornholing part...
> interesting...

LOL. Well you can always put a wig on him and then pretend it is a
woman

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 1:41:43 PM

>> We have more stupidity here than an all girls elementary school.
>
> ... and how do you know that an all girls elementary school has
> lots of stupidity? Been there have you ? ;)

I wasn't always so grown up and mature.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 2:34:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:20:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>Well I would but I have three problems:
>>1. Stephie lives a long ways away
>>2. I don't want aids
>>3. See #1
>
> But you wouldn't have a problem with the cornholing part...
> interesting...

If this was a joke, it would be funnier if I can figure out what
"cornholing" means...
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

news:o 5kgr2xkl3.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...

To Cornhole = ASWG @ AGSC

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 2:35:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:o p.sugst6werdc5ym@cobalt.lan...
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:49:02 +1200, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I wished that the terrorist would stop hurting innocent people and bomb
>> AGSC
>> instead to put an end to our misery.
>>
>> What is more miserable than watching an empty and almost deserted
>> newsgroup?
>> You tell me! (and no funny stories of your dog ate your cat or something
>> inanely similar.)
>
> Actually, all the stories I have along those lines are all kind of sad.
> ...I miss that cat.

Well, looks like everyone is still here (minus the post and Byers).

He's not dead yet, is he?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>
>>>We have more stupidity here than an all girls elementary school.
>>
>>... and how do you know that an all girls elementary school has
>>lots of stupidity? Been there have you ? ;)
>

> I wasn't always so grown up and mature.

No comment nesercery ;-)
--
Marsh Lion

PS just in case you didn't get it, it means your still not :-p
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 4:42:13 PM

"Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>> I wasn't always so grown up and mature.
> No comment nesercery ;-)

Likewise on your spelling
--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 4:36:15 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>>I wasn't always so grown up and mature.
>>
>>No comment nesercery ;-)
>

> Likewise on your spelling

Mozilla couldn't find the right word :-(
--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>>No comment nesercery ;-)
>>

>> Likewise on your spelling
>
> Mozilla couldn't find the right word :-(

It happens when you spell check random characters that bear no
semblance to a word.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 3:20:40 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>
>>>"Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>>Likewise on your spelling
>>
>>Mozilla couldn't find the right word :-(
>

> It happens when you spell check random characters that bear no
> semblance to a word.

But mine did!

--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

>> It happens when you spell check random characters that bear no
>> semblance to a word.
>>
> But mine did!

Being illiterate isn't something to be ashamed of. Well yeah it is,
but those people won't be reading this.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 2:05:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>I was the glue that kept AGSC alive

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 1:18:30 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>>It happens when you spell check random characters that bear no
>>>semblance to a word.
>>>

>>But mine did!
>

> Being illiterate isn't something to be ashamed of. Well yeah it is,
> but those people won't be reading this.

Sorry, I just learned how to read.
--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan"
<ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote in
message news:tvjkf1dt52jfvbb0r91cujp3urckj281oh@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>I was the glue that kept AGSC alive
>
> Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Um.

Ok . . .

It certainly wasn't you Mr 2 yrs in the military.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 12:27:51 AM

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>>But mine did!
>>

>> Being illiterate isn't something to be ashamed of. Well yeah it
>> is, but those people won't be reading this.
>>
> Sorry, I just learned how to read.

You have been posting here for awhile.

I guess this is the explanation for your nonsensicle drivel

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 3:28:10 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message

>>Sorry, I just learned how to read.
>
> You have been posting here for awhile.
>
> I guess this is the explanation for your nonsensicle drivel

Yep ;-)

--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>Um.
>
>Ok . . .
>
>It certainly wasn't you Mr 2 yrs in the military.

Hey, I was only 9 months!

....And I actually posted here while I was in the military o/

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 1:54:14 AM

message news:o je2g195rhgiqbifi1v9heq4rmben4o49e@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Um.
>>
>>Ok . . .
>>
>>It certainly wasn't you Mr 2 yrs in the military.
>
> Hey, I was only 9 months!
>
> ...And I actually posted here while I was in the military o/

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

*Begin tear jerking hug scene*

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 2:17:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>It's not your fault.

Of course not, it's all YOUR fault.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 6:26:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>Look I'm sorry you got ringworm on your face.

....What's a ringworm?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:24:18 PM

in message news:3kqcg15hm1i9d6b2sh0ds4senhn7r4uk6u@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Look I'm sorry you got ringworm on your face.
>
> ...What's a ringworm?

Picture something that could be the shape of a "worm" and add a twist of a
Cheezel ring to it. Voila! Ringworm!
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:3kqcg15hm1i9d6b2sh0ds4senhn7r4uk6u@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>Look I'm sorry you got ringworm on your face.
>
> ...What's a ringworm?

A fungus

http://www.telemedicine.org/aafptfac.jpg

-LTP