games disappeared

After installing McAfee virus program, the games originally on my computer
(ie solitaire, minesweeper, etc) have disappeared. Need help finding them.
--
Thx - C

To reinstall the games, Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and on the
left choose the third choice, Add/Remove Windows Components. In the Windows
Components Wizard make sure the Accessories and Utilities box is checked and
click Details and make sure that the Games box is checked. Click Ok to
dismiss the Accessories and Utilities tool, click Next on Windows
Components.

Note: If the Games box is already checked then remove the checkmark and
complete the wizard. Then go back in and repeat the process but check the
Games again. Have your Windows cd ready.