Starcraft

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Doubt anyone remembers me, I used to go by the name of Sam.

Does no-one still talk about Starcraft ever?

Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS idea?

"sam" <samspam@spamdenisons.spamorg> wrote in message
> Doubt anyone remembers me, I used to go by the name of Sam.

That lost capitalization really threw me for one.

> Does no-one still talk about Starcraft ever?

Great game. With Rines, and Lisks and Mutas and Goons

> Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS
> idea?

Ghost . . yeah that was like a FPS style . . .thingie . . right?

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"sam" <samspam@spamdenisons.spamorg> wrote in message
> Doubt anyone remembers me, I used to go by the name of Sam.
>
> Does no-one still talk about Starcraft ever?
>
> Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS idea?
>
> Sam

Is that short for Samantha?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "sam" <samspam@spamdenisons.spamorg> wrote in message
>> Doubt anyone remembers me, I used to go by the name of Sam.
>>
>> Does no-one still talk about Starcraft ever?
>>
>> Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS
>> idea?
>>
>> Sam
>
> Is that short for Samantha?

No, it is sam the poster formerly known as Sam.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:43:28 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>No, it is sam the poster formerly known as Sam.

Is Sam.... serious?

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote

>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:43:28 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
><sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>No, it is sam the poster formerly known as Sam.
>
>Is Sam.... serious?

If he is, then why is he potsing here?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote
>
>>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:43:28 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
>><sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>>No, it is sam the poster formerly known as Sam.
>>
>>Is Sam.... serious?
>
> If he is, then why is he potsing here?

Apparently you're not getting the joke.
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote

>>>Is Sam.... serious?
>>
>> If he is, then why is he potsing here?
>

> Apparently you're not getting the joke.

It's Jerk-O . . . The world could pass him by, and he'd try to make
some smart joke about it, and fail.

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>> Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote

>>> If he is, then why is he potsing here?
>>
>> Apparently you're not getting the joke.
>
> It's Jerk-O . . . The world could pass him by, and he'd try to make some
> smart joke about it, and fail.

Or he could be an alien, pretending to be ignorant and secretly gathering
information on all of us for world domination!

On second thought, he could also be "Joey"
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42e6f781$0$58159$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

>>> Apparently you're not getting the joke.
>>
>> It's Jerk-O . . . The world could pass him by, and he'd try to
>> make some smart joke about it, and fail.
>
> Or he could be an alien, pretending to be ignorant and secretly
> gathering information on all of us for world domination!

Um no . . . They wouldn't say anything. And they would be smart
enough to know there is nothing to gain from AGSC.

> On second thought, he could also be "Joey"

Now that is believable

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42e6f781$0$58159$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> It's Jerk-O . . . The world could pass him by, and he'd try to
>>> make some smart joke about it, and fail.
>>
>> Or he could be an alien, pretending to be ignorant and secretly
>> gathering information on all of us for world domination!
>
>Um no . . . They wouldn't say anything. And they would be smart
>enough to know there is nothing to gain from AGSC.

Maybe that's what they want you to think.
--

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>
>>"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>>> in
>>> message news:42e6f781$0$58159$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...

>>> Or he could be an alien, pretending to be ignorant and secretly
>>> gathering information on all of us for world domination!
>>
>>Um no . . . They wouldn't say anything. And they would be smart
>>enough to know there is nothing to gain from AGSC.
>
> Maybe that's what they want you to think.

A vastly superior alien race shouldn't care what we think.

For example: When we are doing intelligence and behavior tests on
mice, we try to alienate ourselves from them to not influence the
results.

But if we are testing a new ant spray, to see if they all die - well
we really don't care if the ant is pondering what is on our minds.

The aliens will gas us soon.

Just enjoy life while you can

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:51:11 -0600
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> > Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS
> > idea?
>
> Ghost . . yeah that was like a FPS style . . .thingie . . right?

Third person shooter-y thing. I think they were thinking of Lara Croft pr0n and thought they'd try and shoe-horn Splinter Cell into the StarCraft universe. With presumably Halo-like gameplay is what they're after - especially multiplayer.

I'm such a fanboy I think I'll buy it anyway, even though it means having to get a console.

> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:51:11 -0600
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>> > Any thoughts on Starcraft Ghost, or the Starcraft on Nintendo DS
>> > idea?
>>
>> Ghost . . yeah that was like a FPS style . . .thingie . . right?
>
> Third person shooter-y thing. I think they were thinking of Lara
> Croft pr0n and thought they'd try and shoe-horn Splinter Cell into
> the StarCraft universe. With presumably Halo-like gameplay is what
> they're after - especially multiplayer.
>
> I'm such a fanboy I think I'll buy it anyway, even though it means
> having to get a console.
>
> Sam

Blizzard has never disappointed us before. Maybe it's going to
happen, but I'm not going to speculate that it will. That would be
entirely unprecedented

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:33:49 -0700
Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:43:28 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
> >No, it is sam the poster formerly known as Sam.
>
> Is Sam.... serious?

Sam is serious. Though not in a trademark infringing way...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 00:58:49 +0100, sam <samspam@spamdenisons.spamorg>
wrote:

>Sam is serious. Though not in a trademark infringing way...

Three cheers for fair use!
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:09:32 -0700
Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 00:58:49 +0100, sam <samspam@spamdenisons.spamorg>
> wrote:
>
> >Sam is serious. Though not in a trademark infringing way...
>
> Three cheers for fair use!

Fair use is the shizzle.

sam