I finally got most of them installed, as far as I know.
Manually installed IDE and Miniport drivers, I have no idea what else may be updated.
So I'm satisfied with this result as of now... The most important chipset works, the Promise raid array, so I didn't notice any performance impact at all from fiddling with 3GIE filter driver, nor IDE (albeit only one dvd on that port)
I figured it out. The problem was never BAD drivers, the problem is NO drivers.
I went to the Catalyst temp folder, where it excracts everything.
And there were no SB600 Raid drivers IN THE PACKAGE.
No wonder it wouldn't work!