Aloha

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
If no, what do you have?

--
E. Byers

An active agent who appears unexpectedly to provide a contrived
solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty.

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

You abandoned us and the group died.

> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
> please?
> If no, what do you have?

I have yahoo pager!

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote

>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
>If no, what do you have?

WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote
>
>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>>please?
>>If no, what do you have?
>
> WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!

It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.

--

Byers ex machina wrote:
> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

No. I blame the woman.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

"The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
> Byers ex machina wrote:
>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> No. I blame the woman.

Byers? Woman?

Nah!

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
..

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:51:35 -0700, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

Probably.

>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
>If no, what do you have?

Yes. my YIM account (I thought I'd posted it previously) is ktwilson.
I also have ICQ (same old #) and MSNIM as well as AIM. (contact info
is in sig)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
> If no, what do you have?

MSN Messenger

--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>> please?
>> If no, what do you have?
>
> MSN Messenger

Ah yes. . . MSN is my friend.

I used to be an ICQ person, but then it got AOLified.

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> You abandoned us and the group died.

nearly..

>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
>> If no, what do you have?
>
> I have yahoo pager!

MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42e67f5d$0$55827$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>> You abandoned us and the group died.
>
> nearly..
>
>>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>>> please?
>>> If no, what do you have?
>>
>> I have yahoo pager!
>
> MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !

Mr Gh3y Malaysian . . plz add me to your MSN lits.

--

> "The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
>> Byers ex machina wrote:
>>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>> No. I blame the woman.
>

> Byers? Woman?
>
> Nah!

*agrees wholeheartedly*

--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote
>>
>>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>>
>>>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>>>please?
>>>If no, what do you have?
>>
>> WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
>

>It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.

No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
--

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>
>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote

>>> WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
>>

>>It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.
>
> No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber

No way! You got something.

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42e67f5d$0$55827$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You abandoned us and the group died.
>>
>> nearly..

>>> I have yahoo pager!
>>
>> MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !
>

> Mr Gh3y Malaysian . . plz add me to your MSN lits.

and your email address is...?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
> If no, what do you have?

*pokes Byers*

Oh,.. you're still alive?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:22:07 +1200, Luc The Perverse
<sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> You abandoned us and the group died.
>
>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>> please?
>> If no, what do you have?
>

> I have yahoo pager!

I have leprosy!

--
iY

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:22:07 +1200, Luc The Perverse
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>> You abandoned us and the group died.
>>
>>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
>>> please?
>>> If no, what do you have?
>>

>> I have yahoo pager!
>
> I have leprosy!

Well . . get yahoo pager and you be one up on me . . for the first
time

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>>
>>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

>>>It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.
>>
>> No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
>

>No way! You got something.

It's something good, and I'm not sharing.
--

Luc The Perverse wrote:

>>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>
>>No. I blame the woman.
>
> Byers? Woman?
>
> Nah!

Fair enough.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>
> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
> If no, what do you have?

Damn,.. I think we had just been con into believing that Byers is actually
replying to AGSC again.

It must be somekind of newsgroup bot.
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>
>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>>> No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
>>

>>No way! You got something.
>
> It's something good, and I'm not sharing.

Fine, I'll order my own Streusel.