Aloha

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
If no, what do you have?

--
E. Byers

An active agent who appears unexpectedly to provide a contrived
solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty.
94 answers Last reply
More about aloha
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

    You abandoned us and the group died.

    > Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    > please?
    > If no, what do you have?

    I have yahoo pager!

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote

    >How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    >Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    >If no, what do you have?

    WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote
    >
    >>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >>please?
    >>If no, what do you have?
    >
    > WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!

    It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Byers ex machina wrote:
    > How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

    No. I blame the woman.

    --
    The Astute Andrew
    Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

    "The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
    > Byers ex machina wrote:
    >> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > No. I blame the woman.

    Byers? Woman?

    Nah!

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
    ..
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:51:35 -0700, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:
    >How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?

    Probably.

    >Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    >If no, what do you have?

    Yes. my YIM account (I thought I'd posted it previously) is ktwilson.
    I also have ICQ (same old #) and MSNIM as well as AIM. (contact info
    is in sig)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    > If no, what do you have?

    MSN Messenger

    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >> please?
    >> If no, what do you have?
    >
    > MSN Messenger

    Ah yes. . . MSN is my friend.

    I used to be an ICQ person, but then it got AOLified.

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > You abandoned us and the group died.

    nearly..

    >> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    >> If no, what do you have?
    >
    > I have yahoo pager!

    MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
    > message news:42e67f5d$0$55827$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
    >> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >> You abandoned us and the group died.
    >
    > nearly..
    >
    >>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >>> please?
    >>> If no, what do you have?
    >>
    >> I have yahoo pager!
    >
    > MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !

    Mr Gh3y Malaysian . . plz add me to your MSN lits.

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
    >> Byers ex machina wrote:
    >>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >> No. I blame the woman.
    >

    > Byers? Woman?
    >
    > Nah!

    *agrees wholeheartedly*

    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

    >"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote
    >>
    >>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>>
    >>>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >>>please?
    >>>If no, what do you have?
    >>
    >> WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
    >

    >It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.

    No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
    >
    >>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    >>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >>> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote

    >>> WTFOMG! It is teh Byers!!
    >>

    >>It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.
    >
    > No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber

    No way! You got something.

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
    >> message news:42e67f5d$0$55827$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
    >>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You abandoned us and the group died.
    >>
    >> nearly..

    >>> I have yahoo pager!
    >>
    >> MSN works better... and the version 7 kinda rocks !
    >

    > Mr Gh3y Malaysian . . plz add me to your MSN lits.

    and your email address is...?
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    > If no, what do you have?

    *pokes Byers*

    Oh,.. you're still alive?
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:22:07 +1200, Luc The Perverse
    <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > You abandoned us and the group died.
    >
    >> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >> please?
    >> If no, what do you have?
    >

    > I have yahoo pager!

    I have leprosy!

    --
    iY
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:22:07 +1200, Luc The Perverse
    > <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >>> How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >> You abandoned us and the group died.
    >>
    >>> Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info
    >>> please?
    >>> If no, what do you have?
    >>

    >> I have yahoo pager!
    >
    > I have leprosy!

    Well . . get yahoo pager and you be one up on me . . for the first
    time

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

    >"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
    >>
    >>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

    >>>It's ok. Here take some pills. Pills are good.
    >>
    >> No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
    >

    >No way! You got something.

    It's something good, and I'm not sharing.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Luc The Perverse wrote:

    >>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >>
    >>No. I blame the woman.
    >
    > Byers? Woman?
    >
    > Nah!

    Fair enough.

    --
    The Astute Andrew
    Just a kid seeking enlightenment.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
    >
    > Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
    > If no, what do you have?

    Damn,.. I think we had just been con into believing that Byers is actually
    replying to AGSC again.

    It must be somekind of newsgroup bot.
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
    >
    >>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    >>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

    >>> No way! I've seen Dumb and Dumber
    >>

    >>No way! You got something.
    >
    > It's something good, and I'm not sharing.

    Fine, I'll order my own Streusel.

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
    product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)