Tool for Replacing a Palm m515 Case

Tags:
May 14, 2004 1:27:45 PM

I have an m515 and its face plate has come off. When the face plate
came loose, the power button fell away and was lost.

I was able to find a replacement shell for the m515, that includes a
power button. The difficulty that I have is that the back plate is
still attached. I'd like to know what type of tool and of what size
ought to be used to remove the back plate. There are four very small
"bolts" that hold the plate in place.

Thank you.

Sherman Wong
Anonymous