Brain Teaser

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

This paragraph is unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so uncommon
about it? It looks ordinary and you may think nothing is odd about it until you
match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to it, and study
it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Go to work and try your skill
at figuring it out. Good Luck.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> This paragraph is unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so
> uncommon
> about it? It looks ordinary and you may think nothing is odd about
> it until you
> match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to
> it, and study
> it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Go to work and
> try your skill
> at figuring it out. Good Luck.

I got it

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> This paragraph is unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so
>> uncommon
>> about it? It looks ordinary and you may think nothing is odd about it
>> until you
>> match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to it, and
>> study
>> it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Go to work and try
>> your skill
>> at figuring it out. Good Luck.
>
> I got it

I got it 2
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42e9cc08$0$75038$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> This paragraph is unusual. How quickly can you find out what is
>>> so uncommon
>>> about it? It looks ordinary and you may think nothing is odd
>>> about it until you
>>> match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to
>>> it, and study
>>> it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Go to work and
>>> try your skill
>>> at figuring it out. Good Luck.
>>
>> I got it
>

> I got it 2

Want a cookie?

--

Steven Ung wrote:
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>
>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>
>>>This paragraph is unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so
>>>uncommon
>>>about it? It looks ordinary and you may think nothing is odd about it
>>>until you
>>>match it with most paragraphs this long. If you put your mind to it, and
>>>study
>>>it, you will find out, but nobody may assist you. Go to work and try
>>>your skill
>>>at figuring it out. Good Luck.
>>
>>I got it
>

> I got it 2

Didn't take me long either (but this reply makes it fail :-().

--
Marsh Lion

"Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Steven Ung wrote:
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42e9cc08$0$75038$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>
>>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

>>>I got it
>>

>> I got it 2
>
> Didn't take me long either (but this reply makes it fail :-().

Take heart child . . . it is a different paragraph.

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42e9cc08$0$75038$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I got it
>>
>> I got it 2
>
> Want a cookie?

What are you, Teletubby?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

>> Want a cookie?
> What are you, Teletubby?

Purple

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Want a cookie?
>> What are you, Teletubby?
>
> Purple

Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the girl you saw
splattered on my MSN). Barney!

You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Want a cookie?
>> What are you, Teletubby?
>

>Purple
Death to teh purple dinosaur!!!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote

>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> What are you, Teletubby?
>>
>> Purple
>>

>Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the girl you saw
>splattered on my MSN). Barney!
That's what I said

>You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
Can I video tape it?
--

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 05:18:51 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>This paragraph is unusual.

Ah, but it is not if I add this sentence.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote
>
>>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Purple
>>
>>Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the girl you
>>saw
>>splattered on my MSN). Barney!
> That's what I said

No no no... that's what you think you said, but you didn't specifically say
something that specifically points to that specific character and I'm going
to sue you for misquoting :p

>>You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
> Can I video tape it?

Your bedroom fantasies with purple colored dressed up animals are not our
concerns... It's sickening, actually.
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote
>>
>>>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message

>>>Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the girl you
>>>saw
>>>splattered on my MSN). Barney!
>> That's what I said
>
>No no no... that's what you think you said, but you didn't specifically say
>something that specifically points to that specific character and I'm going
>to sue you for misquoting :p
Whatever!

>>>You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
>> Can I video tape it?
>
>Your bedroom fantasies with purple colored dressed up animals are not our
>concerns... It's sickening, actually.
What if Byers tapes it?
--

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42ee4b1a$0$81775$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> What are you, Teletubby?
>>
>> Purple
>>

> Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the
> girl you saw splattered on my MSN). Barney!
>
> You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...

Everyone loves t3h barney

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42ee4b1a$0$81775$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Purple
>>
>> Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the girl you
>> saw splattered on my MSN). Barney!
>>
>> You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
>
> Everyone loves t3h barney

Sorry, but not everyone. I kinda hate it when my kids quarrel with me over
the stupid and overated Barney over my all time favourite show The
Transformers!
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42f113b5$0$1216$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>>> in message news:42ee4b1a$0$81775$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...

>>> Purple can only mean one thing (according to the picture of the
>>> girl you saw splattered on my MSN). Barney!
>>>
>>> You're supposed to do the lard belly dancing now...
>>
>> Everyone loves t3h barney
>
> Sorry, but not everyone. I kinda hate it when my kids quarrel with
> me over the stupid and overated Barney over my all time favourite
> show The Transformers!

Hey I liked that show.

Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked
that show.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.

--

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42f113b5$0$1216$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Everyone loves t3h barney
>> Sorry, but not everyone. I kinda hate it when my kids quarrel with
>> me over the stupid and overated Barney over my all time favourite
>> show The Transformers!
>

> Hey I liked that show.
>
> Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked
> that show.
>
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.

Speed Racer, anyone?

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>>> in message news:42f113b5$0$1216$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...

>>> Sorry, but not everyone. I kinda hate it when my kids quarrel
>>> with me over the stupid and overated Barney over my all time
>>> favourite show The Transformers!
>>

>> Hey I liked that show.
>>
>> Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked
>> that show.
>>
>> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.
>>
> Speed Racer, anyone?

I distinctly remember disliking that cartoon. Though I don't
remember why anymore

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>>> message news:42f113b5$0$1216$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...

>>> Sorry, but not everyone. I kinda hate it when my kids quarrel with me
>>> over the stupid and overated Barney over my all time favourite show The
>>> Transformers!
>>

>> Hey I liked that show.
>>
>> Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked that
>> show.
>>
>> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.
>>
> Speed Racer, anyone?

The King and I?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
>> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Hey I liked that show.
>>>
>>> Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked
>>> that show.
>>>
>>> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.
>>>
>> Speed Racer, anyone?
>
> I distinctly remember disliking that cartoon. Though I don't
> remember why anymore

Prolly either the little brother with the annoying monkey or the fact
that you didn't have a car with all of those cool buttons...

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message

>>> Speed Racer, anyone?
>>
>> I distinctly remember disliking that cartoon. Though I don't
>> remember why anymore
>>

> Prolly either the little brother with the annoying monkey or the
> fact that you didn't have a car with all of those cool buttons...

I want a super hero car

--

Steven Ung wrote:

> I thought that was the purpose of this post, no?
No, It's fun to think people are pooring over the post to see what is
different about it. Now I can't think that :-(.

--
Marsh Lion

Luc The Perverse wrote:

>>> I distinctly remember disliking that cartoon. Though I don't
>>> remember why anymore
>>>

>> Prolly either the little brother with the annoying monkey or the
>> fact that you didn't have a car with all of those cool buttons...
>
> I want a super hero car

Which one?

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:49:29 -0600
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> Well I mean I haven't seen it in 10 years, but still . . . I liked
> that show.
>
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my cartoon of choice growing up.

I thought it was Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles when it was on TV? It was at least in the UK, presumably because 'Ninja' sounds too violent.

sam