ATTN: US residents

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 31, 2005 3:49:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an hour
or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
:p
If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).

ICQ: 9015906
Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
mail: byers@agsc.ws

--
E.B.

Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle
Expeditionary Force 1990-1951.

More about : attn residents

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 1, 2005 4:31:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:49:01 -0700, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:

>Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
>game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an hour
>or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
>:p
>If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).
>
>ICQ: 9015906
>Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
>mail: byers@agsc.ws

Teh Perverse comes through! Rejoice!

--
E.B.

Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle
Expeditionary Force 1990-1951.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 4:30:49 AM

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:49:01 -0700, Byers ex machina
> <don't@think.so>
> wrote:
>
>>Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
>>game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an
>>hour
>>or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
>>:p
>>If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).
>>
>>ICQ: 9015906
>>Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
>>mail: byers@agsc.ws
>
> Teh Perverse comes through! Rejoice!

T3h monies comes through! Rejoice!

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate