ATTN: US residents

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an hour
or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
:P
If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).

ICQ: 9015906
Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
mail: byers@agsc.ws

--
E.B.

Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle
Expeditionary Force 1990-1951.
2 answers Last reply
More about attn residents
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:49:01 -0700, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:

    >Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
    >game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an hour
    >or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
    >:P
    >If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).
    >
    >ICQ: 9015906
    >Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
    >mail: byers@agsc.ws

    Teh Perverse comes through! Rejoice!

    --
    E.B.

    Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle
    Expeditionary Force 1990-1951.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:49:01 -0700, Byers ex machina
    > <don't@think.so>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone who wants to run out and buy me a World of Warcraft prepaid
    >>game card? If you do it, and ICQ or email me the code within an
    >>hour
    >>or two, I'll paypal you like $50 or so for the bother. I'm serious.
    >>:P
    >>If you're interested, contact me (I only need one).
    >>
    >>ICQ: 9015906
    >>Yahoo messenger: teh_byers
    >>mail: byers@agsc.ws
    >
    > Teh Perverse comes through! Rejoice!

    T3h monies comes through! Rejoice!

    --
    "When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
    second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

Games World Of Warcraft Video Games