Blessing from above

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Today I received a blessing from God:

``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''

I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
jealous.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:32:23 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
wrote:

>Today I received a blessing from God:
>
>``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>
>I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
>jealous.

I don't need to hear God's voice. I already talk to my toaster.

--
E.B.

Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle
Expeditionary Force 1990-1951.

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> Today I received a blessing from God:
>
> ``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>
> I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
> jealous.

LMAO! They better be!

Since the fate of my ISP to this newsgroup is in the hands of "you know who"
I have to resort to doing the "you know what" <g>
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> Today I received a blessing from God:
>
> ``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>
> I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
> jealous.

So you stopped prostituting yourself?

Or . . . what?

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>> Today I received a blessing from God:
>>
>> ``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>>
>> I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
>> jealous.
>
> LMAO! They better be!
>
> Since the fate of my ISP to this newsgroup is in the hands of "you
> know who" I have to resort to doing the "you know what" <g>

Maybe someday god will bless you with an ISP at home that provides
NGs.

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>>> Today I received a blessing from God:
>>>
>>> ``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>>>
>>> I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
>>> jealous.
>>
>> LMAO! They better be!
>>
>> Since the fate of my ISP to this newsgroup is in the hands of "you know
>> who" I have to resort to doing the "you know what" <g>
>
> Maybe someday god will bless you with an ISP at home that provides NGs.

Do you know of anyone that I could call god and sponsor for this auspicious
event?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
> message news:42f11361$0$2671$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message

>>> LMAO! They better be!
>>>
>>> Since the fate of my ISP to this newsgroup is in the hands of
>>> "you know who" I have to resort to doing the "you know what" <g>
>>
>> Maybe someday god will bless you with an ISP at home that provides
>> NGs.
>>

> Do you know of anyone that I could call god and sponsor for this
> auspicious event?

You seem ungrateful to the current provider. See how blessings can
fade!

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message news:42f11361$0$2671$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> Maybe someday god will bless you with an ISP at home that provides NGs.
>>>

>> Do you know of anyone that I could call god and sponsor for this
>> auspicious event?
>
> You seem ungrateful to the current provider. See how blessings can fade!

I go with the trend ;p
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

>> You seem ungrateful to the current provider. See how blessings
>> can fade!
>>

> I go with the trend ;p

I go with the tread.

--

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> writes:

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Do you know of anyone that I could call god and sponsor for this
>>> auspicious event?
>>
>> You seem ungrateful to the current provider. See how blessings can fade!
>
> I go with the trend ;p

Not for long if you continue this false idol worship.

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> writes:
>
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote in
>> message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> You seem ungrateful to the current provider. See how blessings can
>>> fade!
>>
>> I go with the trend ;p
>
> Not for long if you continue this false idol worship.

Halleluyah! God has spoken!
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:32:23 +1200, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote:

> Today I received a blessing from God:
>
> ``May god bless your good soul for doing "the right thing"''
>
> I'm not sure why he spoke in the third person, but I know you're
> jealous.

You really should stay away from that guy, he's just a bully.

--
iY