Sign in with
Your question

Please help me diagnose my computer

Last response: in Components
February 19, 2008 10:48:35 PM

A couple weeks ago, I was getting c0000221 errors and I had to reformat. I got them today but checkdesk fixed it when rebooting.

Now, my computer runs slowly when browsing the internet. Its "choppy". Its more of a scrolling effect that has snags rather than smoothly going through a webpage.

Am I explaining my problem correctly? Its strange. Everything is new as far as components. There is literally no software on the computer except microsoft office.

More about : diagnose computer

February 19, 2008 11:02:22 PM

And now Im back to random reboots
February 19, 2008 11:08:19 PM

Event viewer is showing following errors

Several times ntfs
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.

Quite a few dchp
The IP address lease (Ip address, think its to router) for the Network Card with network address (network address) has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

Related resources
February 19, 2008 11:28:12 PM

alzarius try antivirus program,also may try system restore from before the problem started.
February 19, 2008 11:42:20 PM

We need your full spec's including model and brand to better help you. Sounds like a defective HDD, but lets get those spec's first. :) 
!