Closed

Excel 2003 password remover

Hi Expert,
I have resign staff, i gave her a report but this file she put password for the sheet and workbook, how can i retrieve this file to view and edit. i tried password remover but it need to register and pay is there a tool or driver how to remove this password?
Thank you
5 answers Last reply
More about excel 2003 password remover
  1. jsumiog said:
    Hi Expert,
    I have resign staff, i gave her a report but this file she put password for the sheet and workbook, how can i retrieve this file to view and edit. i tried password remover but it need to register and pay is there a tool or driver how to remove this password?
    Thank you

Please read the "Terms of Use" as posted at:

http://www.tomshardware.com/terms.html

We don't teach anyone how to bypass passwords, or hack into systems.
  2. tigsounds said:

Please read the "Terms of Use" as posted at:

http://www.tomshardware.com/terms.html

We don't teach anyone how to bypass passwords, or hack into systems.

OK. Understood, so is there a way i can edit the file.
  3. jsumiog said:
    OK. Understood, so is there a way i can edit the file.

If the password was placed by an employee that resigned, you can try to contact that former employee and try to get the password.

If they refuse, contact an attorney, there may be a legal method to compel them to release the password,
    otherwise you will have to send the file to a service company that will authenticate your ownership of the
    file and open it for you
  4. tigsounds said:
    If the password was placed by an employee that resigned, you can try to contact that former employee and try to get the password.

If they refuse, contact an attorney, there may be a legal method to compel them to release the password,
    otherwise you will have to send the file to a service company that will authenticate your ownership of the
    file and open it for you

OK. Thank YOu.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Excel 2003 Windows XP