Wierd problem

duseans

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Hey,

I don´t know if this is the right forum to ask this question. but I am going through a really frustrating problem so
I am going to ask it here any how!

My Build:
Asus P8Z77-v PRO
Intel i7-3700k
Noctua D-14
Corsair Vengeance 16GB- 1600MHZ
Fractal design r3 case
Fractal Newton R2 650W
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm
Seagate Barracuda 250gb 5400rpm

I build my pc for a three weeks ago, I installed windows 7 on it and there tested it to full with a bit of OC @ 4.1ghz. Everything worked awesomly. But as I bought this computer for an hackintosh so I installed Mac OSX. After installation when I booted it back I came to boot screen and there I have to go so I pressed hard-shutdown on the box and it shut down.

Later when I came back and started the computer, I can´t see anything on the monitor. Everything starts in the box (Cpu, Graphiccard, Harddrives, Ram and all the fans) but nothing on the screen.

--- I though it can be a video problem. I removed by graphics card and tested with onboard graphics. Still nothing on screen.
--- Read on forum test with one and switching RAM. Tested it nothing happened.
--- Though could be just CMOS problem. Cleared the CMOS by JUMPER and by removing battery. Nothing happened.
--- Removed all the SATA connections. Nothing happened.
--- Could have been CPU seatting problem? Reseated CPU nothing happened.

My motherboard have leds for every component connected to the motherboard. And when pressing ON button. All the leds turns on and switches off (According to the manual, it shows that the components are GOOD and working) ...... So I can´t understand what is the problem.

Motherboard manual: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z77-V_PRO/E7198_P8Z77-V_PRO.pdf
Check 2.2.6

I haven´t checked chaning PSU because i don´t have any extra PSU.

Can anyone help me with it please.

Thank you
Regards
Dusean

duseans

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012

Thanks for the suggestion. I took out all the rams and waited for 5 mins before putting them back. Still can´t see anything on the screen.

P.S! There is a very strange behaviour when I turn on the PC. I have to hold the shutdown button in order to shutdown the PC.

TRENDING THREADS