Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • PCI
  • Geforce
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 10, 2008 8:40:57 PM

I am looking for a PCI Card that will work on BF2142 and Empire Earth 3. I have a HP A622n ( I know now the best for gaming, but its what I got, so I am looking for something around $100) Empire Earth 3 states Geforce 7000 series or better, but I cannot seam to find a PCI design.
Any help?

Thanks.

More about : compatable radeon geforce cards

February 11, 2008 12:07:23 PM

I might need to clarify that my motherboard does not have a PCI-E or AGP slots, only PCI.
Related resources
February 11, 2008 12:21:30 PM

This is pretty much the best PCI card on the market. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

It's really the only one that's going to play AOE3 at decent settings and it should play 2142 decently too. It's low-profile, so it's kind of annoying, but it's the best PCI card out there and for $100 it's quite expensive for the performance level it brings.

I wish I could give you more, but that's pretty much that. On the other hand, the rest of your system would probably bottleneck anything much better than this card, I'd say it's comparable to a 6600GT, which isn't the best, but it's sure better than the next step down 6200 or even worse the dreaded FX 5200.
February 11, 2008 2:11:17 PM

Thanks for the help.
!