Tweak UI problem

I have Tweak UI for Windows installed on my machine. It works fine with one
exception: the Rebuild Icons functions does not work. When I click on
Repair, the program hangs and Program manager shows that "Tweak UI not
responding". May someone please help me to get it working?
TIA

--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida