· Full Vista and XP64 support
· Support for all ATI RV6xx ASICs
· No changes to R600 support in this build
· Better support for multiple adapters
· Latest NVIDIA non-WHQL drivers with some G8x cards not supported
· Better handling of clock step sizes
· Fixed vertex/pixel/unified shader reporting
· Added detection for about 20 older and newer ATI ASICs
· Fixed crash on X1950 and similar GPUs
· HD2900 can now switch to 3D clocks again... [ read full changelog ]
Says full Vista and XP 64 support. So I would say it would work!
my question is what is the best oc utility for vista ultimate 64 (that works)
so since i cant change (increase) my default clocks with an oc utilty... how would i know what a stable oc is for my card and in turn flash the bios to? Doesn't really make sense if one can't get past the first step to remedy the following dependent steps
I use RivaTuner for fan control and also it has the signed drivers for vista x64. Catalyst control center has a utility for overclocking in it called ati overdrive. Thats what ive been using for overclocking.