luckylucky

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
I am about to buy a new system. I was recommended a Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, AMD 780G, mATX in a previous thread. With built in Dvi-D, HDMI and VGA it seemed like it would be a good motherboard for my purposes. However this motherboard is out of stock with the company I'm thinking of ordering from. Is there any similar alternatives? I really just need to be able to able connect 2 monitors, one of which will need a DVI-D connection. I'm not a gamer, hence at least I think perhaps a motherboard with decent onboard graphics would be sufficient for my needs.

Thanks for any help.

luckylucky

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
Unfortunately since I'm in Europe I can't order from newegg. I'm thinking of ordering from www.hardwareversand.de (they have an english language version). I haven't used them before, but a friend recommended them to me. I think they deliver throughout the EU and they seem cheap by European standards.

Although they don't have this motherboard available currently they seem to have a good selection in general. If I start looking on another site now, chances are they will be missing some other component I wanted so I'd prefer to stick with them if possible.