Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Does anyone happen to know where I might find zero clutter replays in
which one human player - a zerg or terran (I can do it with protoss,
already) - takes on five computer players?

Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
player, in this case, can be any race.

<Queen.Zeal@thepoliticalprison.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone happen to know where I might find zero clutter replays in
> which one human player - a zerg or terran (I can do it with protoss,
> already) - takes on five computer players?

Make one.

> Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
> player, in this case, can be any race.

Hmmm . . .where is Owie?

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

<Queen.Zeal@thepoliticalprison.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone happen to know where I might find zero clutter replays in
> which one human player - a zerg or terran (I can do it with protoss,
> already) - takes on five computer players?

Is that map anything like BGH? because sometimes if I'm bored I like to play
1v7 on that map... And I've beaten that with all 3 races, though it's been a
while since i tried that :)
non-money maps are harder with zerg and toss, but easier with terran because
usually you can bunker in.
Hardest compstomp i did was 1v7 on killing fields though.

> Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
> player, in this case, can be any race.

Again, easy enough with terran imho, just bunker in and wait until the comps
run out of money :)

Cheers,
Low Profile

Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
>>player, in this case, can be any race.
>
> Hmmm . . .where is Owie?

Right here :)

Who plays computers anyway?

/OW.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>>Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
>>>player, in this case, can be any race.
>>
>> Hmmm . . .where is Owie?
>
>Right here :)
>
>Who plays computers anyway?

Yeah. Now, beating 3 actual (non-stupid) players on the other hand...

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

MuuMiMan wrote:
>>Who plays computers anyway?
>
> Yeah. Now, beating 3 actual (non-stupid) players on the other hand...

Been there, done that ;-)

Okay, I don't know about the "non-stupid" part.
- Also, I don't really think I could do it in my current condition :)

Regards,
OW.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER
Queen.Zeal@thepoliticalprison.com DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>Does anyone happen to know where I might find zero clutter replays in
>which one human player - a zerg or terran (I can do it with protoss,
>already) - takes on five computer players?

For terran, just block the entrance with barracks and bar some tanks
behind the line, then proceed to whore up whatever army you want. It's
easy.

>Likewise, I'm also interested in a 1v3c Lost Temple replay. The human
>player, in this case, can be any race.

Really, against a computer the map of choice is pretty much irrelevant
- they always play the same. A game on LT will be the same as a game
on rivalry which'll be the same as a game on Luna etc.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>MuuMiMan wrote:
>>>Who plays computers anyway?
>>
>> Yeah. Now, beating 3 actual (non-stupid) players on the other hand...
>
>Been there, done that ;-)
>

>Okay, I don't know about the "non-stupid" part.

Well, yeah. I don't know about the stupid part either, but they
weren't the world's best at SC at least =P.

> - Also, I don't really think I could do it in my current condition :)

Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11

--

MuuMiMan wrote:
>>Okay, I don't know about the "non-stupid" part.

I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
question.

> Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11

Ultralisk rush!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>MuuMiMan wrote:
>>>Okay, I don't know about the "non-stupid" part.
>
>I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
>question.
>
>> Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>
>Ultralisk rush!

Nano Dance of Death!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

jerk-o wrote:
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>>I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
>>question.
>>

>>>Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>>
>>Ultralisk rush!
>

> Nano Dance of Death!

I'm not really sure that could be done with Ultralisks - it's like
Blizzard took the unit AI - inserted into Ultralisks, and then removed
random lines of code, which results in the utterly impossible-to-predict
movement they do.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:24:50 +0200, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>I'm not really sure that could be done with Ultralisks - it's like
>Blizzard took the unit AI - inserted into Ultralisks, and then removed
>random lines of code, which results in the utterly impossible-to-predict
>movement they do.

It must be attempted... Then the reaver Nano Dance of Death [tm], and
the Siege Tank Nano Dance of Death [tm].

Why? Why not?
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:

>> Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>
>Ultralisk rush!

You failed at that! I WON!!

--

MuuMiMan wrote:
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>
>>>Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>>
>>Ultralisk rush!
>

> You failed at that! I WON!!

I succeeded! It was a well-planned 2 hour rush.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>>I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
>>question.
>>
>>> Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>>
>>Ultralisk rush!
>
>Nano Dance of Death!

No, I'd won if he'd done that.

--

MuuMiMan wrote:
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
> <jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>
>>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>>>I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
>>>question.

>>>Ultralisk rush!
>>
>>Nano Dance of Death!
>

> No, I'd won if he'd done that.

Not very likely - The Nano Dance of Death[tm] is the sure path to victory.

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>>I think I've done it several times to AGSC'ers, which answers that
>>question.
>>
>>> Kekekekeke Zurg Rush??11
>>
>>Ultralisk rush!
>
> Nano Dance of Death!