AMD X2 6000+ @3.2Ghz Stable
Nitrogon NT06 CPU heatsink/Fan
Asus Micro M2A-VM HDMI
Patriot 2X1GB DDR2 800 Memory
WD 250 GB HDD
Thermltake Purepower 500Watts
Hauppague 150 TV card
Samsung DVD burner w/ lightscribe
with onboard graphics and sold my saphirre1950 pro in order to get the 8800 gt which imordering soon but today when i played warcraft frozen throne for no more than 15 mins on onboard graphics the pc crashed. when i tried to reboot it would remain at the boot up screen only showin amd athhlon 6000+ processor and wont let me to go to the bios. So im wondering if its the onboard graphics that crashed my whole mobo or is there a way to fix this ?? or do i have to buy a new mobo ???
any help is appreciated thanks so much im clueless on what to do next.... as i have no interchangeable parts to test it with
here is the link to the MOBO i have http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131174

ohiou_grad_06

Distinguished
Sounds like it overheated the onboard graphics. What do you have for cooling? Let it cool for a while, pop open the case, and once you do that, then reset the cmos jumper. If that does not work, try popping in your new video card when it comes in. But if the issue does not clear up, even if your new video card solves it, I think I would RMA the motherboard so that they send you a new one. After all, you want to make sure you have a good part and that you avoid any potential problems down the road. Mostly you go through the manufacturer, but I think within 30 days if the manufacturer won't work with you too much usually your retailer will.