Help!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
am Zerg. What do I do?

Please help quick!
19 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote

    >I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >am Zerg. What do I do?
    >
    >Please help quick!

    Pray that he takes you out quickly and doesn't toy with you?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    > I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    > am Zerg. What do I do?
    >
    > Please help quick!

    Quick! Use parasite!

    --
    "Wise men talk because they have something to
    say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

    Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:

    > I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    > am Zerg. What do I do?
    >
    > Please help quick!

    Too late. ):
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    > I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    > am Zerg. What do I do?
    >
    > Please help quick!

    LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    >> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >> am Zerg. What do I do?
    >>
    >> Please help quick!
    >
    > LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....

    It's a time zone issue.

    --
    "Wise men talk because they have something to
    say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Steven Ung wrote:
    > "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    >> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >> am Zerg. What do I do?
    >>
    >> Please help quick!
    >
    > LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....

    Would this be the time to ask how to move the Chrysalis?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:
    >
    >> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >> am Zerg. What do I do?
    >>
    >> Please help quick!
    >
    > Too late. ):
    Damn!
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Chris Mears
    <chris@cmears.id.au> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:
    >
    >> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >> am Zerg. What do I do?
    >>
    >> Please help quick!
    >
    >Too late. ):

    Took him long enough.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    MuuMiMan wrote:
    > Took him long enough.

    That's what your mom said last time?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >MuuMiMan wrote:
    >> Took him long enough.
    >
    >That's what your mom said last time?

    Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    MuuMiMan wrote:
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    > OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    > SCREEN!!!!:
    >
    >>MuuMiMan wrote:
    >>
    >>>Took him long enough.
    >>
    >>That's what your mom said last time?
    >

    > Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/

    It's called stamina. - You should try adding to it the next time you
    level up, instead of wasting your points on the DORK skill.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >MuuMiMan wrote:
    >> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
    >> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    >> SCREEN!!!!:

    >>>That's what your mom said last time?
    >>

    >> Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/
    >
    >It's called stamina. - You should try adding to it the next time you
    >level up, instead of wasting your points on the DORK skill.

    But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 04:07:00 +0300,
    ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan)
    wrote:

    >But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

    But, um, delayed gratification is so much more.... gratifying?
    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
    > Steven Ung wrote:
    >> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    >>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
    >>> am Zerg. What do I do?
    >>>
    >>> Please help quick!
    >>
    >> LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....
    >
    > Would this be the time to ask how to move the Chrysalis?

    Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
    --
    Steven Ung
    The Ignorant Asian

    On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....

    Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    MuuMiMan wrote:
    > But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

    Then we shouldn't talk about your mom.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
    >
    > Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.

    I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.

    --
    "Wise men talk because they have something to
    say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Luc The Perverse wrote:
    > "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
    >> Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
    >

    > I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.

    Where is that option researched?
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > Luc The Perverse wrote:
    >> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message

    >>> Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
    >>

    >> I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.
    >>
    > Where is that option researched?

    Get a terran command center, infest it and then add a whore house expansion.
    Then you can research this at the Queen's thingie.

    -LTP

    :)

Games Starcraft Video Games