Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
am Zerg. What do I do?

Please help quick!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote

>I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>am Zerg. What do I do?
>
>Please help quick!

Pray that he takes you out quickly and doesn't toy with you?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
> am Zerg. What do I do?
>
> Please help quick!

Quick! Use parasite!

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:

> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
> am Zerg. What do I do?
>
> Please help quick!

Too late. ):

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
> am Zerg. What do I do?
>
> Please help quick!

LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>> am Zerg. What do I do?
>>
>> Please help quick!
>
> LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....

It's a time zone issue.

--

Steven Ung wrote:
> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>> am Zerg. What do I do?
>>
>> Please help quick!
>
> LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....

Would this be the time to ask how to move the Chrysalis?

> Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:
>
>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>> am Zerg. What do I do?
>>
>> Please help quick!
>
> Too late. ):
Damn!
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Chris Mears
<chris@cmears.id.au> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au> writes:
>
>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>> am Zerg. What do I do?
>>
>> Please help quick!
>
>Too late. ):

Took him long enough.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

MuuMiMan wrote:
> Took him long enough.

That's what your mom said last time?

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>MuuMiMan wrote:
>> Took him long enough.
>
>That's what your mom said last time?

Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/

--

MuuMiMan wrote:
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
> SCREEN!!!!:
>
>>MuuMiMan wrote:
>>
>>>Took him long enough.
>>
>>That's what your mom said last time?
>

> Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/

It's called stamina. - You should try adding to it the next time you
level up, instead of wasting your points on the DORK skill.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>MuuMiMan wrote:
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
>> OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>> SCREEN!!!!:

>>>That's what your mom said last time?
>>

>> Yeah, you're such a slow bastard =/
>
>It's called stamina. - You should try adding to it the next time you
>level up, instead of wasting your points on the DORK skill.

But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 04:07:00 +0300,
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan)
wrote:

>But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

But, um, delayed gratification is so much more.... gratifying?
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> Steven Ung wrote:
>> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>>> I'm in a game with Overwind right now. He has MMF outside my base and I
>>> am Zerg. What do I do?
>>>
>>> Please help quick!
>>
>> LMAO! This is as interactive as it can get....
>
> Would this be the time to ask how to move the Chrysalis?

Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....

Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
--

MuuMiMan wrote:
> But we want INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

Then we shouldn't talk about your mom.

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
>
> Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.

I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.

--

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:54:56 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, but I can't remember how to move the friggin' Chrysalis....
>> Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
>

> I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.

Where is that option researched?

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> Try the Sci Vessel tractor bean.
>>

>> I evolve sticky Kerrigan pussy and then stick it there.
>>
> Where is that option researched?

Get a terran command center, infest it and then add a whore house expansion.
Then you can research this at the Queen's thingie.

-LTP

:)