any plan for lan party?

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 2:20:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

any plan this semester?

and,
we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue

More about : plan lan party

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:20:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:20:49 -0500, Sangha Baek <sbaek@purdue.edu>
wrote:
>any plan this semester?
>
>and,
>we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue

How about no.
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 4:04:56 AM

Zealot The Crazy Lui wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:20:49 -0500, Sangha Baek <sbaek@purdue.edu>
> wrote:
>> any plan this semester?
>>
>> and,
>> we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
>
> How about no.

Ya shoulda let him down gently, not rushed 'im...
September 8, 2005 2:21:40 PM

Sangha Baek wrote:
> any plan this semester?
>

> and,
> we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
Well there used to be channel AGSC on US West, but most people have
moved on to different games (and only frequent here to make any posts
about SC off topic ;-))

--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

Marsh_lion wrote:
> Sangha Baek wrote:
>
>> any plan this semester?
>>

>> and,
>> we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
>
> Well there used to be channel AGSC on US West, but most people have
> moved on to different games (and only frequent here to make any posts
> about SC off topic ;-))

No! SC has rotated it's roten carcass and has rised from it's very grave!
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 2:21:42 PM

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> Marsh_lion wrote:
>> Sangha Baek wrote:
>>
>>> any plan this semester?
>>>

>>> and,
>>> we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
>>
>> Well there used to be channel AGSC on US West, but most people have moved
>> on to different games (and only frequent here to make any posts about SC
>> off topic ;-))
>
> No! SC has rotated it's roten carcass and has rised from it's very grave!

I second this motion.

It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>I second this motion.
>
>It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r

Now show up so I can SCV-rape your ass.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 2:21:43 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> I second this motion.
>
> It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r

So - You're up for a game soon? :)

Demiurge[NaNo] is visiting me tomorrow!!!1!!

He just spent the last X months of his life starring at a
computer-screen in Iraq. :)
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 2:21:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:

>He just spent the last X months of his life starring at a
>computer-screen in Iraq. :)

I bet that paid more than handsomely well?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 3:55:42 PM

MuuMiMan wrote:
> I bet that paid more than handsomely well?

I think it did, and he must have liked being ordered around, since he's
now taken a full-time job in the army.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 6:11:20 PM

The Vicious OverWind wrote:
> Marsh_lion wrote:
>
>> Sangha Baek wrote:
>>
>>> any plan this semester?
>>>

>>> and,
>>> we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
>>

>> Well there used to be channel AGSC on US West, but most people have
>> moved on to different games (and only frequent here to make any posts
>> about SC off topic ;-))
>

> No! SC has rotated it's roten carcass and has rised from it's very grave!

Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)

--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

"Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> The Vicious OverWind wrote:
>> Marsh_lion wrote:

>>> Well there used to be channel AGSC on US West, but most people have
>>> moved on to different games (and only frequent here to make any posts
>>> about SC off topic ;-))
>>

>> No! SC has rotated it's roten carcass and has rised from it's very grave!
>
> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)

GMT?

Is that what the science vessel does?

Tell me what that is in MST plz.

--

Marsh_lion wrote:
> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)

I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
possible :)

/OW.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 6:11:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:22:11 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>GMT?
>
>Is that what the science vessel does?
>
>Tell me what that is in MST plz.

You don't knoe? loozur!

(Ever notice the little GMT -X:00 when you select a timezone? USE
THAT! PST/PDT == GMT -8:00, so MST == GMT -7:00. 22:00-03:00 GMT ==
15:00-20:00 MST. If you can't convert from 24hr clock, you need
spnak0rizing.)
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 6:11:23 PM

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o tgvh1t1eift65h6u9f7q3p37e7b48np4m@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:22:11 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>GMT?
>>
>>Is that what the science vessel does?
>>
>>Tell me what that is in MST plz.
>
> You don't knoe? loozur!
>
> (Ever notice the little GMT -X:00 when you select a timezone? USE
> THAT! PST/PDT == GMT -8:00, so MST == GMT -7:00. 22:00-03:00 GMT ==
> 15:00-20:00 MST. If you can't convert from 24hr clock, you need
> spnak0rizing.)

*bares arse*
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:09:39 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>*bares arse*

Gawd, put that damn thing away!

On second thought....
*starts selling tickets for people to kick stephie's arse*
--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!) YIM: ktwilson AIM: YahooKyleW
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.7
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 6:46:44 PM

news:p slvh15puc6qss0p3gjseo76rfvg8v73a9@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:09:39 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>*bares arse*
>
> Gawd, put that damn thing away!

> On second thought....
> *starts selling tickets for people to kick stephie's arse*

Slavery died a long time ago but prosti... err... nevermind!
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Steven Ung wrote:

> *bares arse*

*is now blind, with broken glasses*
--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

Luc The Perverse wrote:

> GMT?
>
> Is that what the science vessel does?
>
> Tell me what that is in MST plz.

MST? WTH is that?

--
Marsh Lion
:-)

The Vicious OverWind wrote:
> Marsh_lion wrote:
>
>> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
>> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)
>

> I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
> possible :)
>
> /OW.

You're added to my MSN contact list (barnes_b@hotmail.com - I think that
e-mail address no longer works).

Dunno when I'll update broodwar though (I *am* still on a 56k dialup in NZ).

--
Marsh Lion
Anonymous

> The Vicious OverWind wrote:
>> Marsh_lion wrote:
>>
>>> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
>>> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)
>>

>> I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
>> possible :)
>>
>> /OW.
>
> You're added to my MSN contact list (barnes_b@hotmail.com - I think that
> e-mail address no longer works).
>
> Dunno when I'll update broodwar though (I *am* still on a 56k dialup in
> NZ).

Here here... mine is even worst :(

You can connect and ISP charges is started,... but you can't even access
Google! Sigh....

Is there any sugar daddies out there whom want to sponsor RM 80 per month
for this poor and lost Malaysian soul?
--
Steven Ung
The Ignorant Asian

Marsh_lion wrote:
> The Vicious OverWind wrote:
>
>> Marsh_lion wrote:
>>
>>> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
>>> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)
>>

>> I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
>> possible :)
>>
>> /OW.
>

> You're added to my MSN contact list (barnes_b@hotmail.com - I think that
> e-mail address no longer works).
>
> Dunno when I'll update broodwar though (I *am* still on a 56k dialup in
> NZ).

Not to mention it is rather unreliable, and doesn't like to reconnect
without a restart (the without a restart is definately a windows thing,
haven't managed to get it connected in Linux yet, so don't know where
the reliability issue is).

--
Marsh Lion
Just rebooted

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:20:49 -0500, Sangha Baek <sbaek@purdue.edu>
> wrote:
>>any plan this semester?
>>
>>and,
>>we should unify server & channel something like U.S.east/ purdue
>
> How about no.

Yeah because it would have to be called a wan party :p

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:23:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:e01vh11314q92jmj2bcq9erfhjnmh7731h@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>I second this motion.
>>
>>It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r
>
> Now show up so I can SCV-rape your ass.

I wants to. Unfortunately passing my classs is a higher priority.

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
..
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:24:09 PM

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> I second this motion.
>>
>> It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r
>
> So - You're up for a game soon? :)
>
> Demiurge[NaNo] is visiting me tomorrow!!!1!!
>
> He just spent the last X months of his life starring at a computer-screen
> in Iraq. :)

Yes I love getting my ass rubbed. I mean raped. I mean . . . grr

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:24:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o tgvh1t1eift65h6u9f7q3p37e7b48np4m@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:22:11 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>GMT?
>>
>>Is that what the science vessel does?
>>
>>Tell me what that is in MST plz.
>
> You don't knoe? loozur!
>
> (Ever notice the little GMT -X:00 when you select a timezone? USE
> THAT! PST/PDT == GMT -8:00, so MST == GMT -7:00. 22:00-03:00 GMT ==
> 15:00-20:00 MST. If you can't convert from 24hr clock, you need
> spnak0rizing.)

Blahz0r

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:25:25 PM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
news:D a35v2xv4p.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:p slvh15puc6qss0p3gjseo76rfvg8v73a9@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:09:39 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>
>>>*bares arse*
>>
>> Gawd, put that damn thing away!

>> On second thought....
>> *starts selling tickets for people to kick stephie's arse*
>
> Slavery died a long time ago but prosti... err... nevermind!

It stinks

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:26:23 PM

> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>
>> GMT?
>>
>> Is that what the science vessel does?
>>
>> Tell me what that is in MST plz.
>>
> MST? WTH is that?

AKA Luc Time

> --
> Marsh Lion
> :-)

Hey you stold my sig . . sorta. Well my old one.

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:26:52 PM

> Marsh_lion wrote:
>> Bleh - guess I should update it and start practising (or is everyone
>> unable to play at 10pm - 3am GMT)
>
> I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
> possible :)
>
> /OW.

Yeah but you sleep, run a company and have a GF

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:27:25 PM

> Marsh_lion wrote:
>> The Vicious OverWind wrote:

>>> I'm able to play whenever - Of course not EVERY day, but it should be
>>> possible :)
>>>
>>> /OW.
>>

>> You're added to my MSN contact list (barnes_b@hotmail.com - I think that
>> e-mail address no longer works).
>>
>> Dunno when I'll update broodwar though (I *am* still on a 56k dialup in
>> NZ).
>
> Not to mention it is rather unreliable, and doesn't like to reconnect
> without a restart (the without a restart is definately a windows thing,
> haven't managed to get it connected in Linux yet, so don't know where the
> reliability issue is).

Use a download manager.

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 4:23:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
>> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>>> I second this motion.
>>>
>>> It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r
>>
>> So - You're up for a game soon? :)
>>
>> Demiurge[NaNo] is visiting me tomorrow!!!1!!
>>
>> He just spent the last X months of his life starring at a computer-screen
>> in Iraq. :)
>
>Yes I love getting my ass rubbed. I mean raped. I mean . . . grr

You sure talk about gayness and faggotsim a lot as of late.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 4:23:38 AM

in message news:emj6i1l149nq25q6q4v7qobl8l9hpo2bft@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message

>>> So - You're up for a game soon? :)
>>>
>>> Demiurge[NaNo] is visiting me tomorrow!!!1!!
>>>
>>> He just spent the last X months of his life starring at a
>>> computer-screen
>>> in Iraq. :)
>>
>>Yes I love getting my ass rubbed. I mean raped. I mean . . . grr
>
> You sure talk about gayness and faggotsim a lot as of late.

Your homosexuality is rubbing off on the group.

You are subconsciously trying to blame everyone else

--
"Wise men talk because they have something to
say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 4:24:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>in message news:e01vh11314q92jmj2bcq9erfhjnmh7731h@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
>> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
>> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>
>>>I second this motion.
>>>
>>>It is t3h r0x0r gamez0r
>>
>> Now show up so I can SCV-rape your ass.
>
>I wants to. Unfortunately passing my classs is a higher priority.

Don't lie, it's not like you actually would do anything there.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 3:29:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>in message news:emj6i1l149nq25q6q4v7qobl8l9hpo2bft@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
>> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
>> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message

>>>Yes I love getting my ass rubbed. I mean raped. I mean . . . grr
>>
>> You sure talk about gayness and faggotsim a lot as of late.
>
>Your homosexuality is rubbing off on the group.
>
>You are subconsciously trying to blame everyone else

It is all a part of my master plan.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 1:53:05 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>>Tell me what that is in MST plz.
>>>

>>MST? WTH is that?
>

> AKA Luc Time

see below

>>--
>>Marsh Lion
>>:-)
>

> Hey you stold my sig . . sorta. Well my old one.

Yeah, being cheaky is my nature

--
Marsh Lion
:-p

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh_lion" <marsh_lion@SPAMparadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>Marsh_lion wrote:

>>>You're added to my MSN contact list (barnes_b@hotmail.com - I think that
>>>e-mail address no longer works).
>>>
>>>Dunno when I'll update broodwar though (I *am* still on a 56k dialup in
>>>NZ).
>>
>>Not to mention it is rather unreliable, and doesn't like to reconnect
>>without a restart (the without a restart is definately a windows thing,
>>haven't managed to get it connected in Linux yet, so don't know where the
>>reliability issue is).
>

> Use a download manager.

Doing now, just having to reboot after a disconnect, still makes it a
struggle. Supprisingly, a download is comming down at over 5kb/s

--
Marsh Lion
!