centurion 5 w/bigwater 745...will it fit?

patater

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2007
i had this set up before, but had the dual 120 rad outside the case. i wouldnt mind modding it to fit it all inside and together, but lack some important tools (like a good dremel, not a 15 dollar knock-off) and i have tin snips, but those bend and maim, not make pretty clean cuts like i want. and hard drive bays on bottom would have to go for sure, or i mod for psu to fit on bottom to put dual 120 rad on top, move my optical drive down a few bays to fit it in on top in front, and i also have the secondary res with flow meter, 2 more 5.25 bays gone....plus i will need new tubing and hardware, since moving crap around out of case for 5 months lost it all....this sucks, maybe i should get another kit, or just another case....i had my eye on the new "race version" radiators...much smaller, and cool better. who knows, any ideas from the people in tom's world? oh, and there are TONS of stuff on the [h]ardforums site bout this case...been readin, nice pics too.

patater

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2007
it is decent...the mobo says cpu never gets past 93 with prime after two hours...so its semi decent...but the bios says it runs at about 83 when booted...but bios may be more correct than the other. if i did some work with the sink, maybe lap it, it would be better. and higher flow fans, but it is already pretty loud...