Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

People who needs a clue

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:51:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

From: http://www.cnet.com/4520-11136_1-6310088-1.html?tag=cne...

"Players could choose from one of three races: the insectlike Zerg, the
interstellar "everymen" Terrans, and the high-tech Protoss. The gameplay
itself was so addictive that players often played the game through three
times just to experience it from the perspective of all three races."

Maybe they should have put someone who actually played the damn game to
write the blurb about it.
--
NaNo!

More about : people clue

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 8:46:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER The Vicious
OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>From: http://www.cnet.com/4520-11136_1-6310088-1.html?tag=cne...
>
>"Players could choose from one of three races: the insectlike Zerg, the
>interstellar "everymen" Terrans, and the high-tech Protoss. The gameplay
>itself was so addictive that players often played the game through three
>times just to experience it from the perspective of all three races."
>
>Maybe they should have put someone who actually played the damn game to
>write the blurb about it.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone writes something which
they obviously have no clue about.

And their
--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup


Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 11:03:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

MuuMiMan wrote:
> Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone writes something which
> they obviously have no clue about.

True, Jerk-o is living proof of that.

> And their

their what?
--
NaNo!
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 11:03:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;
The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote

>MuuMiMan wrote:
>> Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone writes something which
>> they obviously have no clue about.
>
>True, Jerk-o is living proof of that.
Thank you
>
>> And their
>
>their what?
stupid?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
-My theme song
Related resources
!