T1 & T2 Free May 4th

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544

"The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue of
Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
FilePlanet.com."

Nice. (except for that guy who recently got a second copy off ebay after
losing it at his grandma's house.)

adrian's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue of
> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
> FilePlanet.com."
> Nice. (except for that guy who recently got a second copy off ebay after
> losing it at his grandma's house.)

Sweet. I just found out a way to get the Loki Linux demo of T2 to full
version for users of the Windows version that convert to Linux.

adrian wrote:

> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>
> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue of
> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
> FilePlanet.com."

Guess I'll finally have to start playing again.

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:26:27 +0000 (UTC), "adrian"
<adrian.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>
>"The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue of
>Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
>will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
>FilePlanet.com."
>

>Nice. (except for that guy who recently got a second copy off ebay after
>losing it at his grandma's house.)

Man, and I just bought 2 more copies of T2 at Target for <$5 each last
week. Guess I'll have to get this, though, and get myself to half a
dozen legal copies of each. Looks like the Linux version is included
too, but I don't see anyone with authority saying for certain. Did I
overlook it?

RagManX

Polarhound wrote:
> adrian wrote:
>
>> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>>
>> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June
>> issue of
>> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004,
>> and
>> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
>> FilePlanet.com."
>

> Guess I'll finally have to start playing again.

heh. me too. even though i've never played t2 even though i own a copy.

slashdotters yap it up about tribes:
http://games.slashdot.org/games/04/04/12/1445218.shtml?tid=127&tid=186&tid=204&tid=206

schrodinger

"adrian" <adrian.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>
> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue
of
> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
> FilePlanet.com."
>

> Nice. (except for that guy who recently got a second copy off ebay after
> losing it at his grandma's house.)

Yay. Me and my 7 yr old can play T2 online together . I'd been putting off
telling her about the "facts of life" - i.e. CD keys etc.

Ratz2010 wrote:

> Polarhound wrote:
>
>> adrian wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>>>
>>> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June
>>> issue of
>>> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4,
>>> 2004, and
>>> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
>>> FilePlanet.com."
>>

>> Guess I'll finally have to start playing again.
>>

> heh. me too. even though i've never played t2 even though i own a copy.

I bought T1 the day it came out and played it straight through to the T2
release. Had to wait a month to buy a copy (I'm still annoyed about
losing the TSN free-for-all match at the last second to win a free
copy,) and played T2 for about a year before I got bored with it.

adrian wrote:
> http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544
>
> "The special versions of these games will be available in the June issue of
> Computer Gaming World, which will hit newsstands starting May 4, 2004, and
> will be simultaneously accessible for online download through
> FilePlanet.com."
>

> Nice. (except for that guy who recently got a second copy off ebay after
> losing it at his grandma's house.)

they are now available! lmao at the guy who points the newbs to
houstonvehicles as a "good" online resource at slashdot:
http://games.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=106368&cid=9055778

here's one for you, Mr.K! :p

On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:23:25 GMT, Ratz2010 wrote:

> they are now available! lmao at the guy who points the newbs to
> houstonvehicles as a "good" online resource at slashdot:
> http://games.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=106368&cid=9055778
>
> here's one for you, Mr.K! :p

ZZZzzzz... *belch* wha? Is their server going to be/in the process of
being slashdotted?[1] :D

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashdotted
--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

On Wed, 5 May 2004 00:30:26 +0100, Mr K wrote:

> ZZZzzzz... *belch* wha? Is their server going to be/in the process of
> being slashdotted?[1] :D
>

> [1]
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashdotted

Cranking the ol'grey matter over and not wanting to start a flame (ROFL),
I wonder what happened to Thrashers registration to the HV forums.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:c7ag6c$1m9rf$1@ID-
121159.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Well, as much as FilePlanet is one giant, hairy, royal pain
> in the ass, I can't bad mouth it tonight, as I've just finished getting
> my free and legal, to-keep-forever, copies of T1 and T2.

The Slashdot article includes a link to a BitTorrent.