Sign in with
Your question

Audio sounds like chipmunks

Last response: in Windows XP
July 7, 2010 10:54:53 AM

Acer Aspire just developed "chipmunk" voices. Would appreciate very simple answers to solve this, if possible - I'm not computer savy :-( Thanks!

More about : audio sounds chipmunks

July 7, 2010 3:34:21 PM

So, what's wrong with chipmunks?

The pitch control on the audio player can usually be adjusted. Set the playback to 1.0 normal speed. In media player this is located in the lower left hand corner, but we are not sure which player you are using.
m
l
July 7, 2010 4:02:23 PM

It this happening to every sound? Do even the Windows error sounds sound like this?
m
l
Related resources
July 20, 2010 11:38:56 AM

soundguruman said:

The pitch control on the audio player can usually be adjusted. Set the playback to 1.0 normal speed. In media player this is located in the lower left hand corner, but we are not sure which player you are using.

Note:( Have been away from the computer for a while - went home to Pittsburgh to get my 94 year old Mommy so she could come to live with us in the beautiful city of Venice, Florida).

Ohhhh, I'm in deep trouble :-( I don't know which icon would represent the audio player! I told you that I wasn't computer savy LOL!!! I am using Windows Media player.
m
l
July 22, 2010 2:07:04 AM

soundguruman said:

NoteHave been away from the computer for a while - went home to Pittsburgh to get my 94 year old Mommy so she could come to live with us in the beautiful city of Venice, Florida).

Ohhhh, I'm in deep trouble :-( I don't know which icon would represent the audio player! I told you that I wasn't computer savy LOL!!! I am using Windows Media player.
m
l
!