So when's the next event?

Haven't had anything happen since the Winter Lord. Wonder if they've got
something planned soon.

Clem Clambake

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:34:37 GMT, Clem Clambake
<clemclambake@yahoo.coma> wrote:

> Haven't had anything happen since the Winter Lord. Wonder if they've got
> something planned soon.

Probably something with issue 5.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html

"Clem Clambake" <clemclambake@yahoo.coma> wrote:
> Haven't had anything happen since the Winter Lord. Wonder if they've
> got something planned soon.

They exhausted themselves and their resources bringing us the arenas.
They're taking a long vacation now.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:48:59 -0000, Shenanigunner
<shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

>"Clem Clambake" <clemclambake@yahoo.coma> wrote:
>> Haven't had anything happen since the Winter Lord. Wonder if they've
>> got something planned soon.
>
>They exhausted themselves and their resources bringing us the arenas.
>They're taking a long vacation now.

Instead of City of Number Crunching, I'd like to see more interactive
events. And I'd like to se them match up with the comics. Sort of a
"Where were you when the Transporters stopped Working Event."

Everyone who dies that day is gone forever or at least for a couple of
days.

Or an event where your top character disappeers and you have to go
through an Arc with your next highest level to find him.

How about an Arc where you actually get ambushed by a damn AV in the
middle of the street.

Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:

> How about an Arc where you actually get ambushed by a damn AV in the
> middle of the street.

It's called "World Wide Red".

--
Dennis F. Heffernan CoH: Venture (Virtue) hefferman@comcast.net
#include <disclaim.h> MS Messenger: Venture

"And I say now these kittens, they do not get trained/As we did in the days
when Victoria reigned!" -- T.S. Eliot, "Gus, the Theatre Cat"

"Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote in

> Or an event where your top character disappeers and you have to go
> through an Arc with your next highest level to find him.

Nice idea, but...eeek

I know people that have only 50s

And I know people with only 20s

I have two myself, and if they weren't there.....as i haven't played
them in a while I would just 'bug' it.

Dennis Francis Heffernan <hefferman@comcast.net> wrote in

> Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
>
>> How about an Arc where you actually get ambushed by a damn AV in the
>> middle of the street.
>
> It's called "World Wide Red".

When that mission arc first came out, the ambush mission was supposed
to spawn only in PI. But, some people got the mission in KR and Steel,
so the devs changed it a little so it does not spawn in an area lower
than the arc beginning.

Still, it's neat to see it pop up in the streets of Founders.

The final mission in that arc was also a random door, but they made it
an instanced mission real quick.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:34:37 GMT, "Clem Clambake" <clemclambake@yahoo.coma>
scribed into the ether:

>Haven't had anything happen since the Winter Lord. Wonder if they've got
>something planned soon.

Maybe something with I5, maybe the CoV beta will trigger something (the
release of CoV itself is too far off, I think). Other than that, might have
to wait for next all hallow's eve.