Closed Solved

Password changed

Someone changed my husband's password and he can't get into his computer. Any ideas on what he can do?
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about password changed
  1. Best answer
    Tom's Hardware doesn't provide help to bypass passwords because we can't verify that you are the owner of this computer.Sorry
  2. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
  3. Best answer selected by nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Computers Windows Vista