CCleaner is a good free option.
You can also do it within windows without using a 3rd party program if you wish.
1. Go into My Computer, right click the hard drive you wish to cleanup.
2. Select 'Properties' at the very bottom.
3. In the window that pops up, there is a button called 'Disk Cleanup'; click it.
4. you get the option to delete the types of files you want to get rid of. It also gives you an option to compress old files that you probably do not use very often.
5. Check off boxes to your heart's content, then click the 'OK' button.