Tribes 2 Bit Torrent

This may be a dumb question, but I couldn't find an answer so...

I downloaded the bit torrent (it took 6 hr+) but when I try to install
it, it won't let me choose a destination to install to. I just
attempts to install to my C drive which has no space left. I want it
on my E drive. Is this workable, or am I sunk?

Mike
NYC

Hello, Michael!
You wrote on 7 May 2004 06:50:47 -0700:

MC> I downloaded the bit torrent (it took 6 hr+) but when I try to install
MC> it, it won't let me choose a destination to install to. I just
MC> attempts to install to my C drive which has no space left. I want it
MC> on my E drive. Is this workable, or am I sunk?

I think it's not installing to there, it's just extracting (at first).
Try changing your temp path to the drive you want.