Sign in with
Your question

How do i sign in

Last response: in Windows Vista
January 25, 2012 8:22:59 AM

I don't want to sign in to facebook, i don't even use facebook i want to sign in to Tom's.

More about : sign

a b 8 Security
January 25, 2012 10:54:22 AM

Metrotek2010 said:
I don't want to sign in to facebook, i don't even use facebook i want to sign in to Tom's.

It looks like u are signed in....

m
l
February 1, 2012 6:06:03 AM

I signed in and it keeps taking me to Face Book; I don't want to go to face book, I don't even like face book. face book is some kind of a social something site. I have an account and I don't even use it.
As an aside regarding SOPA/PIPA, I talked personally with the CEO's office at Comcast in Philly and them later with the local Executive Escalation officer here in Porltand about the company's position on SOPA/PIPA because Craigslist is smearing them on their site, and as it turns out Craigslist is lying. I'm hoping Comcast sues Craigslist for this. I would have closed my account with Xfinity/Comcast if that was their position. I'm a martyr. I was raised in the S.F. Bay Area and I also served twenty-six years in the Federal Prison System because I was making huge amounts of money and wouldn't RAT on my friends; something novel in this country today.
m
l
Related resources
a b 8 Security
February 1, 2012 4:24:23 PM

Stop clicking the facebook icon, you won't go to facebook.
m
l
!