How to install black xp on win xp profesional

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
July 10, 2010 6:46:00 AM

Hello,
how to install black xp on win xp professional
please reply on my e-mail id narkargopal@gmail.com
July 10, 2010 6:58:10 AM

I think you better explain what you want, with more details.
Are you trying to repair XP professional?
m
l
July 10, 2010 10:38:35 AM

Black XP - that's a pirated copy, isn't it? Probably best not to discuss it further here.
m
l
Related resources
July 10, 2010 7:10:03 PM

Ijack said:
Black XP - that's a pirated copy, isn't it? Probably best not to discuss it further here.

Black edition is a mod. It doesn't have to be pirated, though it often is. You would do an upgrade like any other editon.
m
l
July 10, 2010 7:35:20 PM

Well, if it's not pirated why not contact Microsoft support? I'm sure they can advise about installation problems. That's what you pay your money for.
m
l
July 10, 2010 8:55:30 PM

Ijack said:
Well, if it's not pirated why not contact Microsoft support? I'm sure they can advise about installation problems. That's what you pay your money for.

90 percent of the questions we see here could be directed to MS support. As long as his question is generic install stuff, i'm not going to assume he is pirating.
m
l
July 11, 2010 3:42:38 AM

MS tech support has not been very helpful, but he really did not say what the problem was.
m
l
July 11, 2010 6:47:02 AM

Agreed. Without a clearer description of the problem it's difficult to help. But when the question is about a non-standard copy of the OS I'm inclined to think that the problem lies there.
m
l
!