t2 cd key

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2004 6:30:28 PM

t2 cd key for anyone who wants it LUR6 ZAB4 DEG9 JEZ3 8598 I lost my
disc ages ago and am about to throw out the case with key . Mind you i
just thought , its not like only one person is gonna use it so , , ,
, LOL..

More about : key

May 10, 2004 8:08:04 PM

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:22:35 GMT, "Anachronism" <anachronism1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password...
> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

lol. I like that one. Though, a fish with tits would be kind of rare and
possibly valuable.

--
Troy
Anonymous

"Loggy" <watthemutha@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> t2 cd key for anyone who wants it LUR6 ZAB4 DEG9 JEZ3 8598 I lost my
> disc ages ago and am about to throw out the case with key . Mind you i
> just thought , its not like only one person is gonna use it so , , ,
> , LOL..

A key is only good for one use and then it is useless. Only your login name
and password would benefit anyone being able to play.

Quixote
May 11, 2004 2:39:52 AM

On 10 May 2004 14:30:28 -0700, Loggy wrote:

> Mind you i just thought

First time for everything, I guess.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

A CD key without a username and password...
....isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 1:14:58 PM

Hello, Anachronism!
You wrote on Mon, 10 May 2004 22:22:35 GMT:

A> A CD key without a username and password...
A> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

Or an appendix on a human. :D
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 11:44:14 PM

Lol i forgot about that , i remember buying the game as soon as it hit
the shelves cos i was getting bored of UT and wanted something more ,
installing it then not being able to play it either online or offline
because of the unfinished patchfest that it was , i do remember giving
a name and p word once on install but never actually got a full game
online and gave up on it after patch 8 or 9 (3 days or so ?) :) . oh
well , im not gonna give you my usual login stuff cos i use it all
round , but maybe it was reset or deleted from serra's servers , dunno
? worth a try someone . GG

Long live UT , and now 2k4 .
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 1:44:25 AM

Anachronism wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password...
> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

I just reinstalled t2 after formatting my pc and can't remember the pw
for my account. Clicking on "send me my pw" didn't yield any mail at
all. But i still have my old installation in different folder (although
all registry keys are gone of course). Any chance of getting the pw
back? Are there other channels i can ask/mail, is there still official
support for t2?
cu,

Markus
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 11:00:22 PM

you have to check the email you registered your account with

"Markus Holzapfel" <frefoli@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Anachronism wrote:
>
> > A CD key without a username and password...
> > ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?
>
> I just reinstalled t2 after formatting my pc and can't remember the pw
> for my account. Clicking on "send me my pw" didn't yield any mail at
> all. But i still have my old installation in different folder (although
> all registry keys are gone of course). Any chance of getting the pw
> back? Are there other channels i can ask/mail, is there still official
> support for t2?
> cu,
>
> Markus
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 12:57:48 AM

frefoli> Anachronism wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password... ...isnt that as much use
> as tits on a fish?

frefoli> I just reinstalled t2 after formatting my pc and can't remember
frefoli> the pw for my account. Clicking on "send me my pw" didn't yield
frefoli> any mail at all. [ ... ]

Isn't is that now FilePlanet etc. just hand out installations new keys
as T2 has become a free install as a way to build up a fan base for T3
sales?

I just checked, and there was only a limited number of keys available;
too bad!:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/tribes2/
http://games.slashdot.org/games/04/05/04/1923209.shtml

However, from your old installation I guess you can just copy the files
'GameData/T2-*.ks' which IIRC are the account profile file(s).
!