t2 cd key for anyone who wants it LUR6 ZAB4 DEG9 JEZ3 8598 I lost my
disc ages ago and am about to throw out the case with key . Mind you i
just thought , its not like only one person is gonna use it so , , ,
, LOL..

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:22:35 GMT, "Anachronism" <anachronism1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password...
> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

lol. I like that one. Though, a fish with tits would be kind of rare and
possibly valuable.

--
Troy

"Loggy" <watthemutha@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> t2 cd key for anyone who wants it LUR6 ZAB4 DEG9 JEZ3 8598 I lost my
> disc ages ago and am about to throw out the case with key . Mind you i
> just thought , its not like only one person is gonna use it so , , ,
> , LOL..

A key is only good for one use and then it is useless. Only your login name
and password would benefit anyone being able to play.

Quixote

On 10 May 2004 14:30:28 -0700, Loggy wrote:

> Mind you i just thought

First time for everything, I guess.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

A CD key without a username and password...
....isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

Hello, Anachronism!
You wrote on Mon, 10 May 2004 22:22:35 GMT:

A> A CD key without a username and password...
A> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

Or an appendix on a human. :D

Lol i forgot about that , i remember buying the game as soon as it hit
the shelves cos i was getting bored of UT and wanted something more ,
installing it then not being able to play it either online or offline
because of the unfinished patchfest that it was , i do remember giving
a name and p word once on install but never actually got a full game
online and gave up on it after patch 8 or 9 (3 days or so ?) :). oh
well , im not gonna give you my usual login stuff cos i use it all
round , but maybe it was reset or deleted from serra's servers , dunno
? worth a try someone . GG

Long live UT , and now 2k4 .

Anachronism wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password...
> ...isnt that as much use as tits on a fish?

I just reinstalled t2 after formatting my pc and can't remember the pw
for my account. Clicking on "send me my pw" didn't yield any mail at
all. But i still have my old installation in different folder (although
all registry keys are gone of course). Any chance of getting the pw
back? Are there other channels i can ask/mail, is there still official
support for t2?
cu,

Markus

you have to check the email you registered your account with

frefoli> Anachronism wrote:

> A CD key without a username and password... ...isnt that as much use
> as tits on a fish?

frefoli> I just reinstalled t2 after formatting my pc and can't remember
frefoli> the pw for my account. Clicking on "send me my pw" didn't yield
frefoli> any mail at all. [ ... ]

Isn't is that now FilePlanet etc. just hand out installations new keys
as T2 has become a free install as a way to build up a fan base for T3
sales?

I just checked, and there was only a limited number of keys available;
too bad!:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/tribes2/
http://games.slashdot.org/games/04/05/04/1923209.shtml

However, from your old installation I guess you can just copy the files
'GameData/T2-*.ks' which IIRC are the account profile file(s).