Tribes:Vengeance site is up

Last response: in Video Games
May 12, 2004 8:07:17 PM

> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/

More about : tribes vengeance site

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 7:02:23 AM

Ratz2010 wrote:

>> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/

I noticed one thing that was missing in the videos.. There seems to be a
lack of audio 'depth' to the weapon sounds. For example, listen to a
T1/T2 disc shot then compare it to T:V. T:V has a more chintzy arcade
sound to it.
May 14, 2004 3:18:30 AM

Polarhound wrote:
> Ratz2010 wrote:
>
>>> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/
>>

> I noticed one thing that was missing in the videos.. There seems to be a
> lack of audio 'depth' to the weapon sounds. For example, listen to a
> T1/T2 disc shot then compare it to T:V. T:V has a more chintzy arcade
> sound to it.

Have to agree with you. The sounds seem to lack punch. Very "clicky",
for lack of a better word.

If you've ever heard spinfuser fire whipping past your head with a good
set of headphones or surround sound system, you know that sound is just
as important as graphics and visual effects.

--
--==<Smeghead>==--
"Supreme executive power derives from