Tribes:Vengeance site is up

> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/
2 answers Last reply
More about tribes vengeance site
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Ratz2010 wrote:

    >> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/

    I noticed one thing that was missing in the videos.. There seems to be a
    lack of audio 'depth' to the weapon sounds. For example, listen to a
    T1/T2 disc shot then compare it to T:V. T:V has a more chintzy arcade
    sound to it.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Polarhound wrote:
    > Ratz2010 wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.tribesvengeance.com/us/
    >>

    > I noticed one thing that was missing in the videos.. There seems to be a
    > lack of audio 'depth' to the weapon sounds. For example, listen to a
    > T1/T2 disc shot then compare it to T:V. T:V has a more chintzy arcade
    > sound to it.

    Have to agree with you. The sounds seem to lack punch. Very "clicky",
    for lack of a better word.

    If you've ever heard spinfuser fire whipping past your head with a good
    set of headphones or surround sound system, you know that sound is just
    as important as graphics and visual effects.

    --
    --==<Smeghead>==--
    "Supreme executive power derives from

Games Video Games