Windows installer wont work now....

Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
Sp2 again?

FS.........
3 answers Last reply
More about windows installer wont work

    Perhaps I'm dim, 'new NR' ?
    & no dont uninstall SP2, explain more fully the prob

    "~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
    > installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
    uninstall
    > Sp2 again?
    >
    > FS.........

    I think by NR the OP means news reader.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman
    "DL" <dl@spoofmail> wrote in message
    > Perhaps I'm dim, 'new NR' ?
    > & no dont uninstall SP2, explain more fully the prob
    >
    > "~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
    >> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
    > uninstall
    >> Sp2 again?
    >>
    >> FS.........

    So you install a spell checker for a NG?

    "Manny Borges" <manny_borges@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I think by NR the OP means news reader.
    >
    > --
    > Manny Borges
    > MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)
    > MCT, Certified Cheese Master
    >
    > The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    > -- Marty Feldman
    > "DL" <dl@spoofmail> wrote in message
    > > Perhaps I'm dim, 'new NR' ?
    > > & no dont uninstall SP2, explain more fully the prob
    > >
    > > "~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > >> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
    > >> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
    > > uninstall
    > >> Sp2 again?

Windows Installer Microsoft Windows XP