Windows installer wont work now....

July 31, 2005 4:11:39 AM

Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
Sp2 again?

FS.........
July 31, 2005 3:03:28 PM

Perhaps I'm dim, 'new NR' ?
& no dont uninstall SP2, explain more fully the prob

"~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
uninstall
> Sp2 again?
>
> FS.........

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 5:21:23 PM

I think by NR the OP means news reader.

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman
"DL" <dl@spoofmail> wrote in message
news:o 0wEIcblFHA.3312@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Perhaps I'm dim, 'new NR' ?
> & no dont uninstall SP2, explain more fully the prob
>
> "~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
>> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
> uninstall
>> Sp2 again?

August 1, 2005 5:57:54 AM

So you install a spell checker for a NG?